'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 27 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ THERE SHE IS! ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

It felt nice to be waking up in my own home again. My own bed with my own blankets and pillows. Angelina and Alicia were great company in the dorm room, don't get me wrong about that. I just find it easier to wake when you're not being the target for flying pillows. The usual wakeup routine. 

And the dream I had only seemed to make it better. I felt the deeper I slept the better the dream had gone on. I was back at Hogwarts. The sun was out and the sky was clear. It was most definitely one of the best days of the year. The one day where it seemed that everything was going your way. 

A breeze flowed by, goosebumps running up my arms from the sudden — but enjoyable — chill. I stood and looked out over the Black Lake. The previous events of the Triwizard Tournament had been erased. I was tempted to go swimming in the Lake, myself. 

I was then pushed over by an unsuspecting force. Falling to the ground, I was able to comprehend the weight that had been added against my abdomen. Arms crossed against my chest as their head rested against their folded arms. Their all-to-familiar hair had been ruffled in all directions, looking like he just woke up.

With a grunt, I addressed him. ''Fred! Get off!'' 

He only laughed in response, not bothering to move. And it seemed that he only added more weight against my limp figure. I grunted, attempting to shove him off. But again, he only laughed. He never moved. 

''You know,'' I attempted again, putting my hands against his crossed arms and attempted to slide them off my chest. It almost made me seem like I wasn't even trying. ''Sometimes, you're highly annoying.''

Fred curled his bottom lip into a pout. Puppy dog eyes staring down at me. ''You don't really think that, do you?'' 

Of course I didn't. But I couldn't find the words to answer. His chin just slightly lifted off his crossed arms, which would've been the perfect opportunity to shove him off. But my arms wouldn't move. 

At the lack of response, Fred continued. ''Or maybe you just think that because of Angelina.'' Fred rolled off of me, lying on his back in the grass. As was I. His arms flew behind his head as one leg crossed over the other. ''I'm not blind, I see those looks. And I don't blame you.''

Propping myself up on my elbows, I looked down to Fred. He looked relaxed, at ease. As if nothing about our current conversation had bothered him in the slightest. I had been the opposite. Silently waiting for him to continue. 

''I mean,'' He longed his words, shrugging a shoulder. ''I know I'm a handsome devil, of all things. But did it really take you six years to see that?'' Fred turned his head. ''You were always beautiful from the start. And with you here now, I can see that has never changed.''