'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPER 19 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ MERLIN, I'M SORRY. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''I can't believe we're having a dance!''

''I can see it now.''

''Hermione, you still haven't told us.'' Ginny pointed out, falling in-step with said brunette. ''Who are you going to the dance with?''

She fidgeted on the spot. Fingers wrapping around other fingers. ''It's a secret, you'll find out.'' That's what she's told everyone. Nobody knows who she's going with. But if I had to guess, she either didn't have a date or it was someone she wanted everyone to fawn over. 

''Why?'' Ginny whined. She slumped against my shoulder. ''[Y/n], Hermione won't tell me.'' It almost sounded as if she was a four year old, complaining to their mother about something in an overly whiney manner. But I found it funny. Ginny never acted like this unless it was in a playful manner.

I threw my arm over her shoulder, leaning my head against hers. ''Just to be sure,'' I turned to Hermione. ''You do have a date, right? I don't want you going alone.''

''Of course I have a date!'' She quickly defended. 

I raised my hands. ''All right, all right. Just making sure.''

Angelina took a few large steps forward.  Now standing between Hermione and Ginny, with me on the other side of Ginny. Hooked on her arm, a bag with a few boxes carefully placed together. As to not smash the other ones or damage the box in any major way. 

The bag violently moved as she used her hands to talk. ''I'd imagine something magical. Maybe some sparkles, a romantic setting to the ceiling. Floating lanterns.'' 

Hermione hummed. ''I can see that. But also has to be something that's fitting for the season, you know?''

''Winter themed?'' Ginny pipped up, lifting her head from my shoulder. ''It's almost Christmas. I don't see why they wouldn't do a winter theme.''

I shrugged. ''Winter and something for the guests.''

''Like the different foods we started having?'' Angelina quired, hands balled up near her chest. Her neatly designed gloves running over her hands. 

I nodded. ''They'll think of something for all of us. And we are witches and wizards, I highly doubt they wouldn't made it magical.''

''She has a point.'' Hermione shrugged. Her arms crossed and brought closer to her frame. ''McGonagall will think of something.''