'•.¸♡ YEAR 8 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 48 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Today was the grand opening for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. In just a few minutes, the doors would be open to the public and the twins would watch as every last product flew off the shelves. It was a big day.

 Molly had invited my family — including Adé — to head over to the opening together. We accepted and are now moving together like a pack. Rushed, worried and panicking. We all sprint down the street and into the Leaky Cauldron, furiously throwing open the door. Everyone stops to stare. 

We continue. Splitting up and maneuvering around the many seated patrons and towards the side door. Molly clicks the bricks in the specific order and rushes the process.

''We're going to be late!'' She panics. Ginny close at her side. 

''Molly, calm down.'' My dad tries, taking a weary step forward. ''I'm sure it's not that crowded. Your son's will understand that we are a few minutes late.'' 

They opened the shop about half an hour ago. Ron took forever to get ready and took a nap. It was a pain to try and wake him up. Molly hoped to get there before everyone else, being the first ones to see the shop at the opening. 

''Come along.'' She hurried, waving her hand to the group. Paps and Arthur were in the back with Molly and Dad at the front. Ginny, Ron, Adé and I were in the middle. It was weird not having the twins with us. I'm sure it felt weird for Molly, too. 

Reaching the bright orange building, I smiled at the rabbit that appeared under the hat before disappearing again. Through the windows, I could see small fireworks going off. Dad had opened the door, allowing everyone else to enter before him. 

Inside, students of all ages had gathered. Gawking at the shelves filled from top to bottom with magnificent tricks to get them out of class. Puking Pastilles, in particular. People lined the stairs to the upper floors, reaching more and more. Some people pointed and laughed at the Umbridge on the highwire above. 

A few brilliantly brewed potions had been in display on the ground floor, including Amortentia. A greatly difficult love potion. I avoided being shoved to the side by an eager first year grabbing for the Puking Pastilles. Anything to get out of class. The twins specialty. 

''This is brilliant.'' Ron fawned over the interior. 

The twins were quick to spot us in the crowd, poking their heads out from the mass amount of students. Smiles instantly overtook their faces.