'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 1 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ OI, FRED. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・THIRD POV

''You're thinking of it again, aren't you?'' George prodded at his twin brother, an elbow hitting his side. 

Fred grunted, his hand caressing the spot where George's elbow had landed. ''No..''

''Yes, you are. I can see it.''

George shook his head, eyes straying to the Veela's at the front. Blond hair that framed their faces and a beautiful blue color to their uniforms. 

''Okay, maybe I am.'' Fred lightly slammed his hands against the table. No one payed attention, after all, there were guests in the castle. The boys were drooling for the Beauxbatons, which was quite expected. 

Grabbing his brothers shoulder, George turned him. ''Look, it's only a day away-''

''Exactly what I'm worried about.''

''Don't cut me off, Freddie.'' George shook his finger in his brothers face. The doors of the Great Hall had opened again, Durmstrang students making a grand entrance. ''Besides, what's there to worry about?''

''What if she doesn't show? Or she doesn't remember me? Or, better yet, she's dead.''

''Fred.'' Smacking the back of his head, George spoke sternly. ''She wouldn't be able to forget you if she tried. You're her best friend, for Merlin's sake. If she doesn't show, well, I might just have a word with her.''

Fred sighed. He brought up a hand to scratch the back of his head, words directed to his brother. ''Thanks, Georgie.''

George gave a reassuring nod and pat on the shoulder, before turning back to the front. Now, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were sitting at the tables. Beauxbatons with the Ravenclaw's and Durmstrang with the Slytherin's. 

Headmaster Dumbledore stood to the podium, the golden owl spreading it's wings. Everyone turned to watch, instantly going silent. 

''I would like to address the arrival of a new student here at Hogwarts. Coming from Uagadou, please help me in welcoming her.'' Dumbledore stepped to the side. McGonagall brought out the stool and the Sorting Hat, which mumbled something incoherent. 

Feed furrwoed his brows. That name... it seemed familiar. Where had he heard it from? He racked his brain for the name, one that was going to continue to pester at him until he figured out where he heard it from. His face twisted into different expressions.

A girl walked into the room through the large doors. Everyone turned to look. Everyone but Fred. He was too caught up in searching through his memory bank. Albeit, he was failing.

''Oi, Fred.'' George smacked his brothers arm, repeatedly.

Fred waved it off. ''Not now, George.''

''But I think you'll want to see this.''

Fred ignored him. His hand lifted to his forehead, pushing away a few hairs that fell against his face. He could feel himself start to get a headache trying to remember. George kept pestering him, only smacking Fred's arm harder the more he ignored him.

Then, he groaned and dropped his hand to the table, facing his brother. ''What, George?''

George moved his chin to the doors, Fred followed the gesture. 

Stood in the doorframe, was you.

Your fingers moved nervously, wringing around one another. A shy smile appeared on your face as your [H/L] [H/C] hair dropped around the sides of your face. Even though you moved slowly, you ended up passing by Fred rather quickly. 

He was stuck in a trance, watching as you sat upon the wooden stool. Professor McGonagall picking up the hat, placing it gently on your head. 

And as you sat there, your [E/C] eyes searched the crowd. It was a bit awkward, with the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons being guests and seeing a welcoming ceremony in front of them. Fred went to stand, but George kept him down with a hand on his shoulder. 

The Sorting Hat - quite an emotionless fellow - looked down at you, raising it's features that have been indented into the fabric. Looking out to the crowd of students, it announced the placement.

Cheers erupted from the large room, bouncing off the walls and echoing around the room. But when the old hat had placed you in the house of courage and chivalry, Fred could only hear his own heartbeat. It drowned out every sound, his ears filled with the satisfying and steady rhythm.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦