'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 13 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ WYATT DONAHUE. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Per every other day, it was cold. The crisp air hadn't touched the halls of Hogwarts. Thanks to the Professors who were able to cast some sort of spell to keep us warm while inside. I'd rather not be walking from class to class while my fingers turn into icicles. 

Page after page. Stacks of books had piled around the spot I sat at. A desolate table. Squeaky wooden chair. A cracked window. But a perfect view of the forest past the lake. Where the sun rose for the sunrise. At this time, the sun was at a perfect angle. 

Rays of sun flashed against the cracked glass of the window. Reflecting against the cracks of the glass made my isolated spot look brighter than before. Shining across the bookshelves. Across the stack of books. And across my nimble fingers that barely etched under the words to keep my place as I read.

The Hogwarts Library was usually empty at times like these. Which made it seem all the better. For one, people never wanted to enter the library. They always found it meaningless in their terms. Those terms being outside of academic purposes. And secondly, the twins never come here, either. Never. 

Then again, I'm not surprised. A Library doesn't seem like the place they would step foot in. A room filled from floor to ceiling with books that detained so many words. It might not be a place for the twins but it was surely a place for myself. Quiet and filled with purpose. Mainly the purpose of others. 

Another page had been carefully flipped. Someone towered beside me.

''Can I?'' His tone was polite. The unfamiliar voice held a sort of smoothness to it. His hand gestured outwards to the chair that carelessly sat across from mine. In my mind it lingered, the way he slowly tip-toed up before gently asking.

My eyes wandered up. ''Of course.'' I smiled gently. 

His hand grasped the top of the chair before moving it out from under the table. The hold he had was strong but gentle. Just barely wrapping his fingers around the wooden frame of the object.