'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 39 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ WHAT QUESTIONS? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Somehow, as expected, Umbridge knew about our little group.

She announced that all 'student organizations' are banned until she gives the okay. Which, will never happen. And if there were any going on and she knew about it, those said students would be expelled. Better then being with her, if I'm honest. 

But, none of us have given in. 

Over the new few weeks, Harry had been teaching us all spells. Basics and the complicated. It's amazing how many times the basic spell of Expelliarmus had saved his life. I almost wanted to doubt him.

Some people had struggled while others got it first try. I struggled a bit, seeing as I was doing magic with my wand and not without. I didn't want to make the others more nervous than they were when they'd seen I could do magic without the stick. 

And over the course of a few weeks, the twins have been prospering. Filch had started following around our group, trying to catch us in the act. He fails every time. And the twins haven't gotten back at him and slowed him down by a few days. The pranks they play don't last for very long, but long enough to where Filch doesn't become such a problem. 

It only started becoming a problem when Umbridge had asked for students. Every last one of us. 

There was a line in her classroom, at the bottom of the stairs from her office. Students waited as they were called up and the door closed behind them. Nobody spoke when they came out. Only keeping their head down. 

''She wasn't a problem until now.'' I seethed, arms crossed as I leaned against the wall. Another student was called up. Her voice a mask if kindness and affection. I couldn't see inside her office, only making me deflate against the wall. ''What is she doing in there?''

''Nothing good, that's for sure.'' Fred shrugged. Arms moving to cross against his chest. ''Been bugging us for weeks and she only does something about it now. Why?''

''Maybe because Filch couldn't.''

Fred laughed, remembering the series of pranks that they played on the man. 

''He stood no chance.''

''That's for sure.''

Umbridge opened the door and another student left. She called to the next in line. Me.