'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 31 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ EXCUSE ME? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''It's weird seeing it short.''

''Mum insisted.'' 

I choked back a laugh. ''You didn't let her, did you?''

'''Course not.'' Fred scoffed, arms crossed and leaned against the top of his desk. ''I went to sleep and when I woke up, this is what happened.''

I leaned back in my chair as I laughed. My hand fell back down to my lap. Fred looked over with a playful gaze, his bottom lip butted out. 

''It's not funny.''

''Agree to disagree.'' 

Taking up the same position as Fred, he doubled back on my words. His head snapped in my direction with an almost guilty look. 

''I don't want to disagree—'' 

The office door had opened. Fred's words were drowned out in the sound of high heels clicking down the stairs and a dreadfully annoying giggle echoing around the silent room. Everyone chatter had instantly diminished, leaving the room almost completely silent. 

Umbridge reached the bottom of the stairs, walking around her desk. The chalkboard was set up beside the wooden furniture, books stacked high at one of the farthest corners. The lady dressed in pink had glanced around the room, hands folded in front of her as her curls bobbed against her shoulders. She gave another giggle. 

''Good morning, children.'' 

I doubt that.

Turning towards the chalkboard, Umbridge gave a short flick of her wand. The chalk hovered, writing against the board.