'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 3 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ BRILLIANT! ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Actually, it was quite a nice time.'' I nodded, explaining my travels though Africa with the twins. 

Fred and I stayed on the couch for a little longer, before the door to the Common Room had opened. George walked through, followed by a few other Gryffindor students. Now, the three of us sat on the couch in front of the fire. 

Fred sat on my right, with George on the left. I sat in the middle, legs criss-crossed against the cushions. I wringed my fingers together as I spoke, staring down at them with a smile. I guess talking about Africa got me a little giddy. I really did have fun there, definitely different from Hogwarts. That's for sure. 

George bumped my shoulder with the back of his hand, grinning as he spoke. ''I'm guessing Christmas there wasn't the best, huh?''

''It wasn't bad. It felt cooler a bit during certain times of the year, thankfully.''

''Cooler? It gets nearly to the negatives here.'' George complained.

The door to the Common Room had opened again, welcoming in students for curfew. I muffled a laugh behind my hand, turning to face the trio that just walked through the door. I couldn't say I recognized most of them, but one stood out.

Like his brothers, his ginger hair fell down to his shoulders. He looked over his shoulder, complaining something to the two others behind him. When he turned towards the couch, his enthusiastic blue eyes had widened at the sight of me sitting between the twins. A quick smile drew across his features, taking quick strides to the couch.

''Bloody hell, [Y/n].'' He let out as a whisper. 

I stood from the couch, arms wrapping around the young Weasley. ''Ronnie, it's been forever.''

A short groan came from him at the name. I only smiled, pulling away from the embrace. He stood at about my height, the difference only being maybe an inch or so. With me being the extra inch. 

I hummed, approvingly. ''Looks like I'm taller than someone, at least.'' I threw a loose gesture to the two gingers behind me, Ron taking notice with a brow raised.

What I hadn't noticed, was the silent and slightly heated conversation between the two twins. Mumbled whispers going between each other. 

The two others from their trio still stood in the room, rather awkwardly, might I add.