'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 16 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ YOU'RE FREEZING. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Today was the day of the First Task. 

Everyone moved up the trail that led to the location of said task. It was a long walk, while some took coaches driven by an invisible force. To some, at least. 

I was riding in a coach with Harry on the way there. Everything I had learned and remembered last night in the Library had been given to him for this moment. He told me a few of the dragons he had seen when he was with Hagrid on his 'date' with Madame Maxime. 

He might've gotten a lot more information than he needed. And that's exactly what he needed. Granted, I might not have learned as much as I should've. With the unexpected arrival of Wyatt, I got a bit side-tracked. 

When the coach stopped, Harry thanked me and got out. He headed over to the large white tent. That's where the contestants were currently gathering. I walked towards the stands, trying to find a familiar pair. 

''Look at this!'' George bumped against my side. Fred against my other. They carried some sort of box. ''Bets.'' George explained, quickly. ''Quick way of gathering our money, huh? Thanks for the idea,'' His elbow found my side as a way of thanks. 

I examined the box. The amount of bets placed on Krum versus Hogwarts. 

''Wow,'' I stated, actually quite shocked. ''I'm surprised people actually placed bets. I would've thought they'd just bypass it. Seeing as it's just a game of luck and a way of loosing a heck ton of money in a few seconds.''

Fred shrugged. ''We just know how to control a crowd.''

''That you do.''

An announcement rang overhead. The task was about to start soon. I was dragged by the arms by the twins. Leading me all the way up the stairs and into the stands. I've got to say, it looks quite dangerous. The rocky terrain. Sharp rocks stuck up from the uneven ground. 

The task was simple. Collect the egg from the dragon without getting hurt or receiving a penalty. Simple enough.

First out was Fleur. Against the Welsh Green. She did well, got the egg and maneuvered around the dragon. Though, it might've been a bad idea to wear a skirt. Not complaining, she just got singed.

Krum was next against the Chinese Fireball. Reckless dragons and rather on the up side for violence. It was beautiful from a distance. Though, Krum seemed to be getting a little heated while facing off the dragon. In the end, he got the egg. With a penalty. The egg got smashed by the dragon. That earned him a few points off.