'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPER 12 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ I DON'T LIKE IT. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Diffindo!''

Everyone watched as the wood block was severed in half. Professor Flitwick took a bow before standing back up.

''Now, you have the rest of the class to try for yourself.'' 

Flitwick stood atop a large stack of books. Making himself taller than where the students were sitting. The students all turned to their own wooden block. 

Everyone was spread out far enough to where we wouldn't cut one another if something bad had happened. Thankfully, Flitwick trusted us to not harm each other with this spell on purpose. 

With a wave of my wand, I spoke the incantation. The wooden block was barely scathed. I raised my wand to try again before a body hit against mine. 

I stumbled only for an arm to wrap around my torso and keep me held up.

''Fred?'' I turned to the boy. ''What was that for?''

He shrugged as he moved his head side-to-side. ''Mind if I ask you something?'' 

''Another favor?'' I raised my wand. The block, again, wasn't fazed by the spell.

''No.'' Fred shook his head. His body moved closer. ''It's just-'' He sighed. ''You know about Muggle things, right?'' 

My brows furrowed at his question. ''Yeah?'' 

I tried the spell again. It hadn't worked. 

''Animals?''

I nodded. 

''So, you know about a big cat?'' 

Again, the spell hasn't worked. 

''There are lots of big cats.'' I couldn't understand why Fred was asking me about this. I twisted my wand between my fingers, starting to grow frustrated with the way the spell wasn't working for me. 

Fred held his arms up at his sides. ''Specifically a cat with spots. Black spots.''

''What color?'' 

''A light brown-ish color.''