'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 38 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ BLIMEY, HARRY. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Hi.''

Not more than a word and the room was already awkward. Sympathy went out for Hermione right about now. She stood while Harry and Ron sat next to her, wordlessly wincing at the dead silence of the room.

Then, she continued. Despite the circumstances. ''So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.''

I was already on the subject. Anyone else is better than Umbridge. Especially Harry. 

Though, other people hadn't felt the same. 

A Hufflepuff spoke. ''Why?''

''Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot.'' Ron was quick to defend. Harry sat with his head down. And the Hufflepuff wouldn't shut up.

''So he says.''

''So Dumbledore says.''

''So Dumbledore says because he says.'' The boy shrugged. One of which I hadn't known the name of. ''The point is, where's the proof? If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed...''

''I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now.''

Everyone stayed out. A bit taken aback by Harry's sudden comment. I had expected Harry to stand up and talk for himself, I just hadn't known that those would be the words. Harry then turned to whisper to his friends, back turned towards the rest of us. 

If Harry was going to teach us, he'd need to make up his mind now. Because I don't want to spend the rest of the semester with my wand being stashed away in my bag. Speaking of said person, it's no doubt that Umbridge will hear about it soon.