'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 20 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ CAN YOU DANCE? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Am I the only one that's suddenly nervous?''

''No, I am, too.''

''Same.''

I looked over my shoulder. Angelina, Hermione and Ginny sharing their nervousness with one another. I don't get what they were so nervous about. They had dates and they looked absolutely stunning. 

Their dresses were different shades of beautiful colors. Some barely touching the floor as others went just above their knees. We had spent about and hour and a half upstairs in the dorm, just doing hair and makeup. Not to mention, goofing around abit. 

Ginny ran her hands up and down her arms. Goosebumps forming. Either from the cold or from nerves. Quite possibly both. Hermione held her hands at her abdomen, fidgeting with her fingers. Angelina talked in whispers, shaking her hands to loosen herself up.

''I don't get why you're all so nervous.'' I turned back around. Leading the three through the hallway. ''You're all beautiful, even without the dresses, extravagant hair and more makeup than usual.''

Ginny quickened her walk, now next to me. ''How are you not nervous?''

I shrugged. ''Because I don't care if they like me or not. I think I look rather nice, don't you?'' With a small spin, Ginny laughed with a hand on my shoulder. 

''Guys, guys,'' Angelina prodded. Taking small quick steps, she looked around the corner of the hall. ''We're here. They're all down there.'' She retracted quickly from peering around the corner. 

''Well, let's not keep them waiting.'' Hermione pulled me back. 

''How about we go down all together?'' 

I could tell that Hermione was still nervous. Her shaking fingers wrapped around my forearm. Angelina agreed and grabbed Hermione's forearm. Ginny did the same, holding my other arm.