'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 29 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ LITTLE LEOPARD. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

The sky was turning darker. With the sun lowering over the horizon and the sky turning to low hues of pink, orange and yellow. White clouds had been torn apart and scattered into tinier splotches. Making the sky almost look like rippling water. 

Outside, a large table was set. Enough room for the Weasley's and ourselves to sit together. Luckily, it hadn't been too cold out. Everyone filed outside, pulling out chairs and sitting in their respective spots. 

It was like an instinct. Like in animals, when they know how to do something just because it's an instinct. It just clicks for them. Suddenly, they get the hang of it and it's imbedded in their brain that it's an important thing to keep remembered. That's what this was like. People moved back and forth, stepping around one another to avoid any accidents. No more than a few words had been spoken, because everyone already knew what to do.

Like an instinct. 

Once everyone has been sat in their respective seats, Molly continued to bring out the food. Along with the help of my father. Back and forth they walked. Bringing food from inside to fill the table from end to end. Molly could've used magic but father begged her not to. He wanted to help in the only way he knew he could. 

The food had been placed and was smelling better than ever. Before treating ourselves to Molly's magnificent cooking, everyone joined hands and lowered their hands. Eyelids shut softly and Molly was the one to speak above the silent table. 

We prayed at the lengthy table consisting of ten occupants. Molly had spoken with true words, we were thankful for the meal sitting before us. For being brought back together as old friends now rejoiced. For the lot of us turning out healthy and still standing over the reckless years. And she prayed to whomever listened — on behalf of the rest of us — that we live out our lives as happy folks. 

An 'amen' had echoed from the table before everyone got to the food. First come first serve in the Weasley family. Ron knew that rule and chose to keep using it to his advantage when he got most of the bread rolls from the silver tray.