'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPER 21 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ ARE YOU ONE? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

It was urging closer to late at night and the event was still going. Music still playing and people still dancing. Others sat around and talked with their friends or whoever their date was. Some people grabbed snacks while others sat around being angry. 

Ron was one of those people. 

He sat not too far from myself, arms crossed and a pout across his face. I felt bad, I wasn't going to lie. From the looks of it, he couldn't help himself but keep staring at the pair of Hermione and Krum. Harry sat next to them and sitting in chairs beside them were their dates. I haven't seen them dance, besides Harry. 

''Here you go, the finest drink this side of England.''

Wyatt sat beside me, a cup in his hand. I peered into mine, quickly discovering what the liquid was inside. 

''Fruit punch?'' Wyatt nodded. ''That's the best drink in England?''

He shrugged, sipping from his cup. ''I like it.'' 

I followed his actions, drinking from my cup. He was right, it was good. And I don't blame him for choosing this over anything else that was over there. 

Another song started and the couples went to dance again. The Professors stood around the room, Dumbledore joining the occasional song with McGonagall. Hagrid danced with Madame Maxime once. It was nice to see that he was getting comfortable with people. Mad-Eye sat to the side, tapping his foot and drinking from his flask occasionally. Nobody knew what was in there.

The room was amazing. Icicles hanging from the walls with trees lined on the floor below the icicles. The floor had the illusion of ice, making it seem like everyone was gracefully dancing on a plane of ice. And the ceiling had been altered to make snow fall, adding even more to the winter theme. 

''Honestly,'' Wyatt spoke, drinking from his cup again. ''I expected something completely different.'' 

''Really?'' I questioned with furrowed brows. Propping my feet up on the chair next to mine. ''What did you imagine?''

He hummed, head rolling from side-to-side as he examined the room. A few small ornaments hung from the trees, catching his attention. The bright red one, especially. ''Not this, that's for sure. But I can say, they exceeded my expectations.''

I whistled. ''Big words, Donahue.''

He was about to give a remark before the two familiar figures appeared beside our table. Wearing almost identical dress robes for the occasion.