'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 37 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ BE CAREFUL, I ALMOST PUNCHED YOU. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Hurry up!'' 

''We're coming! Just be patient.''

George continued to run ahead. A skip in his step as he trotted through the snow. Instantly making a beeline for Zonko's. Fred stayed back with me. For an unknown reason and hadn't begun hopping around beside his brother. 

Umbridge never came to Hogsmeade. Thankfully. So, this was basically a vacation for anyone in third year and above. I felt a little guilty to leave the first and second years at school. Hopefully they're not getting punished for doing something stupid in the halls. 

''Why aren't you running ahead?'' I questioned to the ginger. He hummed, turning his attention down to me. ''Usually you'd be doing that—'' I gestured to George. Who ended up throwing snow in the air and twirling around in the falling flakes. ''—but your being slow with me.'' 

''What?'' Fred deflected. ''I can't walk next to you now?'' 

''You do know we're going to Zonko's, right?''

''Of course. It'd take an idiot to forget that.''

Fred's smile grew against his lips. Hands shoved in his pockets. Snow had fallen from the sky, flake by flake at a slow pace. Some of the snowflakes were held captive in Fred's hair. Which flew in every which way due to the sudden breeze. 

We reached Zonko's and George opened the door. Fred held open the door, allowing me to enter before himself. The bell above the door hadn't made the usual cheery chime. Instead, it gave off a hearty laugh. 

Inside it was rather warm. Students swarmed the shop, pushing and shoving past one another. Groups of people moved around slowly, showing off the pranks and tricks to their other friends. If Zonko's was this busy, I only hoped that the twins shop would get the same attention. 

Speaking of which, George hopped back over to us. ''He's in the office.'' His thumb jabbed over his shoulder, in the direction of the back of the store. I could only assume he was talking about the creator of the shop himself. 

Fred nodded and George started moving around the people. Twisting one way to just nearly miss an elbow to the rib. I looked up at the touch of Fred's hand at the small of my back. 

''We'll be right back out. Don't run away, alright?'' For some reason, he seemed genuinely worried I'd do such a thing. 

I nodded, getting him to smile instead of frown. Then he followed his twin, giving me another glance for reassurance. Like his brother, Fred had twisted to miss an elbow to the rib. People never seemed to be paying attention.