'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPER 25 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ FALLING FOR ME? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Birds littered the sky above. An appealing shade of blue clouded by smudges of white. The birds had been different species, varying from Owls to Crows, or possibly Blue Jays. We got a few of those around Hogwarts. 

They mainly came for the Whomping Willow, trying their luck with the animated tree. The tree usually swatted them away. But on very rare occasions, would let birds enjoy the solemn silence upon its branches. The tree must've been in a good mood that day. 

The halls were four times as crowded today then they usually were. Everyone was here and classes had been cancelled. Which turned to a disappointed Hermione for the rest of the day. She had been looking forward to said classes, per usual. I wouldn't think otherwise. Always top of her class with Draco Malfoy in tow.

But although classes had been permitted to be skipped for today, Hermione would probably be off studying her current subjects. The Library would be the place to find her. Honestly, the Library seemed like a good place to be right now. Surrounded by nothing but quiet whispers of the people and loud words of fictional characters. 

Stopping along the hallway, I stepped outside. The bench was stone cold. Given it was made of stone and the December weather hadn't helped to warm it any. I would count myself as lucky that I had pants on instead of a skirt or something else short. The sweater I wore, a gift from Uagadou.

Adéwalé — Adé for short — was quite friendly during the first few days of transferring to Uagadou. And he hadn't chaged afterwards. He was popular through the school, everyone knowing his name and him knowing everyone else. I guess he kind of invited me without the invite. 

He acted like the twins in many ways. A funny demeanor and always out to try different things. He could never stand still, either. But although he seemed restless most of the time — and partially ignorant — he turned to be wise for someone his age. Adé had a way with words, able to talk anyone into anything. 

An example would be him able to talk his way out of a beating. Or detention when I had screwed up something. Adé was the one to keep me from any trouble. I talked to him and told him that I didn't need him doing such things, but he disagreed and continued on. It seemed to make him proud of something. So I let him with his way. 

On many occasions I catch myself missing his presence more than I should. Though, he promised he would write and visit when he had the chance. I was looking forward to that. 

I was almost knocked out of my seat.  Grasping the edge of the bench to keep from falling over. 

''Falling for me?'' Fred laughed. ''You're too sweet.'' His mocking tone was evident in his words. Now, I would've dejected these words if they came from anybody else. Probably smack them on the way out as an added plus. But this was Fred.