'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 11 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ GEORGE! ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''You're both lucky that I woke up when I did.'' George tutted. His head shook as he stabbed into the pancakes on the plate below him. ''The whole dorm would've started freaking out.''

George raised his hands in the air. His voice went a higher tune as he mocked his dorm mates. 

''There's a girl in the dorm! There's a girl in the dorm!''

Few people turned to watched. Other people hadn't payed any attention. I stifled a laugh, hiding it behind the back of my hand. 

Fred threw a chunk of sausage at his brothers forehead. ''Shh, we don't want them to hear, do we? Then everyone will want her for themselves. We can't have that.''

I watched the two while quietly eating my food. I almost cried from how good the food was. 

''Of course,'' George shrugged. A challenging expression overtook his face. Usually, I'd be able to understand their facial expressions. Being around them 24/7 pays off. But now, I can't decipher what he's trying to say to Fred. I was about to ask before I seen Fred's narrowed eyes become wider. 

Fred slowly shook his head. 

''What?'' I questioned. I didn't want to be left out now. 

George gave a rumbling laugh from his chest. A laughter that slowly grew the more it escaped. His grip on his fork tightened, as he took another bite of his pancake. His eyes never leaving Fred's. 

I furrowed my brows. ''What? What's happened?''

Again, neither had answered. It's almost like they blocked me out, so now they're in their own little world. I wasn't offended. I only shrugged before turning back to my food. 

The Gryffindor table was chatty today. They usually were. But it was unusual to see the trio scattered about the tables. Hermione was near the middle, sitting with Ginny and a few other Gryffindor's. Harry was at the far end, keeping to himself. His plate hadn't even been touched. I might've worried about him a bit. After all, he was participating in the Tournament. 

Now Ron was sitting near us. He was on the left side of George. He was partially listening and partially glaring down at his food. His plate nearly empty. Just a few strips of bacon and a small spoonful of scrambled eggs. Knowing him, he would've taken almost everything from the table. I could barely see his face because of how his hair covered his expression with his head tilted down.