'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 8 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ THEY'RE UNFORGIVABLE. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror. Ministry malcontent. And your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.''

It was the one class I had feared this year. 

Ron told me about it. Mad-Eye Moody being our new Professor. He said they made them learn against the Unforgivable Curses. And that Mad-Eye even "demonstrated'. Thankfully, it wasn't on students. Sadly, a bug died in the process.

Mad-Eye tapped his cane against the ground. A twisted wooden cane, dark in color with the top being in the shape of some sort of figure. In ones eyes, it would look terrifying. But I had to admit, it looked kind of cool.

''Let's get started then.''

The class still stayed silent as he turned towards the chalkboard. Grabbing a thin piece of chalk, he scribbled words across the blackened surface. The chalk made screeching sounds against the board, which didn't seem to mind Mad-Eye. But it was different for the rest of us. 

Some held their hands up to their ears, trying to block out the shrieking sound. Others winced, trying to hide under their desk or anything else nearby. 

I sat, silent. My hands folded in my lap under the desk. Haven't been in here five minutes and I already hate it here. Not just because of Mad-Eye, but also because the room just gives me the creeps. The skeleton sitting above us, to the dark aura floating around. The shadows in each corner. Those of which, held spiders currently making their webs. 

Let's not mention the table that held dozens of bugs at the front. 

''Hey,'' Fred whispered, bumping his hand against mine from under the desk. ''Chill out. Everything is going to be fine.'' He reassured to the best he could. I nodded, able to muster a small smile. One which was a tad forced. 

Mad-Eye turned back to the class. His eye swiveled to the back of his head, before landing on a certain student. 

''You.'' He demanded in a bellowing voice. 

The student jumped, their head shooting out of their hands to look at Mad-Eye. ''M-me?'' 

''No, the pansy sitting in front of you. Yes, you!'' The student flinched at his yelling after the tease. Mad-Eye calmed down a bit after that. ''Tell me, what do you know about the Unforgivable Curses?''

He seemed to be walking around the poor kid. Their partner also being corraled. Somehow, I could only imagine myself in their position.