'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 42 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ I'M ADÉWALÉ. YOU? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Make it a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus.''

Back from Winter Break, we instantly got back into the swing of things. And Harry — being our Professor — seemed to have more confidence in himself than before. And seemingly, more confidence in his students, too. Because now we're trying the Patronus Charm. 

Harry had deemed the Patronus Charm one of the most important spells we'd have to learn. I agree, seeing as Dementors keep becoming a problem as of late. It'd be nice to know the charm to keep them away. The sad thing was, not everyone could do it. 

People swished their wands only for a strand of blue to flow out and disappear. Maybe they didn't flick their wand right or they hadn't thought of a good enough memory. My issue was the latter. 

Every memory seemed to be not enough. Memory after memory. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what Harry is trying to teach. 

''A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shielded forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents.'' Harry continued to walk around the room, smiling and cheering on people.

Patronus' flew around the room. Felines, mammals, canines, birds and more. Ginny's horse reared in the middle of the room, causing everyone's heads to turn to her. It was beautiful and Ginny seemed proud of herself. 

I stood with my fingers wrapped around the hilt of my wand. Again, I tried to think. Cook up a memory that was happy enough for me to use for the charm. I came across a few

  .・゜゜・

Africa was huge. And hot.

Thankfully, the halls seemed to be cool enough to keep my body from melting mid-walk. Mum liked it here, I suppose. Far from Dad. I hadn't said anything. Especially how much I missed Dad's cooking and Paps' old stories around the dinner table. 

Uagadou was a beautiful place. Carved into a mountain in Uganda. The mountain, specifically, 'Mountains of the Moon' is a place where people would worship. At times, it's also often called the Land of God. And from afar, the school looks as if it is floating on clouds. The mountain being shrouded by a heavy blanket of mist.

By far, the best vacation I've ever taken. Except, it wasn't a vacation and more of a move. Long story.

Sighing, I continued through the halls. Intricate designs of animals had been carved into the walls. Diversity gave the animals a reason to be standing next to each other, even if they were prey and predator. They hadn't shown any form of nervous ticks or sudden animalistic takeovers.