'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 5 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ BOTTOMS UP! ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''That sounds awful.'' I commented with sorrow. ''Why would he ever reach something even remotely close to that?''

Ron shrugged, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his grey trousers. ''Suppose it was a 'learning experience'. Preparing us for the future.'' 

I sighed, a hand reaching up to my forehead. ''Well, I guess I get that. But now, it's only a matter if students are going to be casting them or not.''

Ron and I met in the Great Hall a few minutes ago, walking around the thin crowd as people come and go. Throwing pieces of parchment with their name on it into the Goblet. Not many have joined, but those that have were all guys. 

From the recent news, the new Professor had been teaching the Unforgivable Curses to students. Fortunately, I haven't been to the class yet. But Ron and his friends have. He told me about the class, how Mad-Eye was an Auror and put people behind bars in Azkaban. I guess it showed during his classes.

''I don't think people would.'' Ron defended, fringe falling over his eyes. ''They wouldn't have a reason.''

''But people are reckless. You should know. What have you been doing these past three years, again?''

The ginger opened his mouth, before closing it with a heavy breath. His shoulder deflated. He knew I was right, him and his friends have been nothing but reckless. 

I gave a triumphant hum, patting his shoulder before going to sit on the benches. A few people sat upon them, watching as student after student entered their name in this contest. A contest of pure luck and skill. I've seen a few articles on this very event, most of which contained the news of someone passing on. And just a few minutes in.

Crossing one leg over the other, I watched as another figure sauntered into the Great Hall. He was tall, brunette hair with the familiar Hogwarts uniform held up on his shoulders. He didn't look like much, but maybe his skill outweighed his looks. His peers cheered him on as he dropped his name into the blue flame.

Everyone's attention was then stolen from the boy, towards the doors of the hall. The twins skipped their way inside, holding up two strange looking vials. 

''Well, lads, we've done it!'' 

''Cooked it up just this morning.''

Students leaned forward on the bench, anxious to get a look at the vials.