'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 40 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ AFTER ALL, IT IS CHRISTMAS. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・THIRD POV

''A Christmas toast, to Mr. Harry Potter, without whom I would not be here. Harry.''

The room echoed with his name. And everyone drank from their glasses. 

Grimmauld Place was usually a spooky apartment. Dust and cobwebs covered every corner and shadows lurked around each turn. The painting of Sirius' mother lingered in the hallway. Unable to be brought down. And the faces of relatives scolded each and every person that currently reside here at Grimmauld. Especially Kreacher. 

He continues blabbering on and on about how disrespectful this is. And how things would've been different if his Mistress were alive. Thankfully for them, she wasn't. And they were able to make a hideout of of Grimmauld. Keeping Sirius from going insane due to lack of social skills. 

But today was Christmas. 

The Weasley's moved to Grimmauld place for the holiday and to keep themselves on the down low after a Ministry incident caused Arthur to become seriously injured. Which happened to fall into Harry's dreams one lonely night. Unfortunately, Ron had been awake at the time Harry was having the nightmare. 

Grimmauld was stacked. From top to bottom, Christmas decorations had covered the walls. A tree stood in the living room and a tiny Santa Clause on a broom flew around the Kitchen. Desert's of all sorts were placed openly on the table. And everyone was cheery. Even Arthur. 

After dinner and a gift-exchange between them all, everyone had went their separate ways. Staying inside the parameters of Grimmauld. 

Fred sat at the bottom of the creaking stairway. Every step caused some sort of commotion. And it didn't help that it looked like it'd fall at any given moment. Though, nobody had been concerned about it. It's held up for this long. 

His newly knitted scarf hung around his neck. One that was hand-knitted by his Mum. Usual gifts that he couldn't help but love. Both comfy and shown how much his Mum loved him. But his mind wandered to other things.