'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 33 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ UMBRIDGE DID THIS. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Skiving Snackboxes.''

''Sweets that'll make you ill.'' 

Harry and I separated. He went to Ron and Hermione while I regrouped with the twins. They were currently testing their products in the hall just inside the Common Room. Since both Ron and Hermione got Prefects for this year, they thought they could use it to the best of their advantage.

Firstly years mainly sat in the hall. Eating away at whatever candy contraption the twins happened to make for them. Rest assured, nothing was permanent. Besides, these kids out it upon themselves. The twins put up ads in the Common Room and waited for people to respond. 

And I wasn't surprised to find that most of them had been first years. 

Hermione warned the twins about their advertisements, threatening them to take down the papers. Ron found it a bit amusing. The twins still hasn't taken down the advertisements, seeing as it was doing great for their business at the moment.

''Hey! You're back!'' George shouted in greeting. 

Fred looked up, standing and leaving the kids to discover what candy they had gotten and what it's purpose was on their own. One of the kids down the line had chewed until he couldn't. His face turned a shade of green before he hunched over and hurled on the floor. 

''Yeah,'' I nodded. ''And it seems the business is booming. Look at this.'' 

The twins watched. They were proud with all they've accomplished and how close they had been to achieving their dream. It made me smile thinking about how happy they'd be in their shop. It was the topic of every conversation. And they always had a new idea for it. 

''Rather wild, right?'' Before I could answer to George, he lurched forward. ''Hey, wait! Not that one! You've got to eat them in order.'' He went to handle one of the first years before their head exploded.

Fred and I laughed as we watched from a distance. 

''How'd it go with Umbridge?'' 

Oh, a dreadful question. Something I had been planning to avoid. But with the twins, you can't avoid anything. Shove off the question, they'll only ask again later. Begging for an answer. 

Fred's figure was turned to face mine as he gripped my sleeve at the elbow between his forefinger and thumb. The smallest of smiles was evident against his lips. Almost acting as if he'd asked a casual question. One like 'how was your day'. But that was far from it.