'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 6 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ YOU'RE SHIVERING. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Thunder clapped against the midnight sky. One filled with darkened clouds. 

Below, the Black Lake had seemed all the creepier. Lighting flashing down against the murky waters. Almost making it seem like a nightmare. 

The Gryffindor Common Room was loud and rambunctious. Students filing left and right. All wearing comfortable clothes, ones that mainly fit the appropriate colors of red and gold. The room was filled with cheers when someone had beat their friend at a game of Wizard's Chess. 

Other people were sat on the rug, enjoying the burning fire and the words elegantly written along the pages of their books. Hermione was one of them. Others sat around and talked with their peers, in groups no larger than four. 

I, myself, am sitting on the couch. Perfectly sized sweater and basic colored grey sweatpants contrasted against the crimson red of the cushions. One arm folded under my head which leaned against the armrest of said couch. Legs curled around while my other arm held itself around my waist. 

If anything, I probably looked like a ball. Truth be told, I was cold. 

Even with the radiant warmth of the fire and the many people surrounding me, I still felt freezing. My teeth chattered every now and again. My fingers had curled into my palm, trying to unfreeze them. I dug my feet further into the crevice between the cushions, finding it a bit warming. 

The night continued on and so did the storm. It didn't seem to cease, even when everyone had gone upstairs. Well, mostly everyone. The trio went to their dorms. It was going to be a long day tomorrow, for sure. The only ones that stayed were myself and another boy I hadn't known the name of. 

Truth be told, he was rather jittery. He'd been sitting in the corner almost the whole time. He conversed with a few people, but otherwise kept to himself. So you would imagine how taken aback I was when he spoke to me directly.

''I'm sorry.'' 

He didn't have anything to apologize for. I turned to him with furrowed brows, fist against the side of my jaw.

''What are you apologizing for? You haven't done anything wrong.'' 

He shrugged, his head lowered to gaze down at his clothed feet. ''I made it awkward.'' 

A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth. A sympathetic smile showing for the nervous boy. ''What"s your name?'' I quired.