"I know you can be much louder—we've proven that haven't we?" Noa said, raising a brow at me as she slid another finger into me.

An even louder and deeper moan fell from my lips, feeling Noa's fingers slide so perfectly in and out of me.

With how wet I was growing, I knew Noa's fingers were definitely dripping with my own arousal.

A string of louder moans fell from my lips right when Noa curled so perfectly into me—shooting me up to my peak.

But then easily shooting me back down when she slid out of me completely.

I felt my face naturally fall into a pout, halting my circular motions as Noa turned away from me.

And as she walked away from me she said, "I didn't tell you to stop did I?"

Just like that, I was back to touching myself—circling my fingers around my very sensitive clit as I remained at the literal edge of my climax.

"Noa," I whined out, watching as she walked over toward the black drawers.

She only hummed, "Just like that baby, but louder," she encouraged, walking back toward me with the strap in her hand.

And I swore I had never felt so impatient for her to fuck me, feeling entirely on edge and ready to release.

Noa adjusted the strap onto herself, pulling my hand away from my heat before she helped me lay up.

I furrowed my brows, watching her sit down where I was once laying.

"What are you—"

But I easily cut myself short when Noa guided me to straddle her lap—forcing me to hover directly over the dildo.

"Ride me," Noa demanded, gripping my waist as my hands naturally rested on her shoulders.

The words alone managed to make my face warm up with the most intense heat, but even still, I complied with her demands—slowly sliding myself down onto it.

My mouth fell open as a breathless moan fell from my lips, easily feeling myself stretch around it as I gripped onto Noa for support.

And as I adjusted myself, taking in the entire strap completely—Noa's eyes carefully held mine.

"Go on," she encouraged, and when my brows furrowed she said, "Take control—I know you enjoy it, angel."

Right as the words left her lips, my brows shot up, suddenly feeling excited to dominate her.

I tugged at her button-down shirt, ripping the buttons from the seams as I flung the shirt behind me and pushed her down onto the bed.

And I definitely couldn't miss the smirk that suddenly appeared on Noa's lips—clearly amused by the sight in front of her.

I ran my hands up her toned stomach, resting them there as I began grinding against the strap that was currently inside of me.

"Oh my god," I breathed out—feeling my spot being hit but so much deeper and at a completely different angle, "Oh my god," I repeated as Noa helped grind my hips into her.