46 | Louder

Recommended song: Wus Good / Curious By PARTYNEXTDOOR

I furrowed my brows as I stirred from my deep sleep, crinkling my nose slightly when a warm hand gently brushed the hair from my face.

My eyes inevitably fluttered open, and almost immediately landed on Noa who was staring down at me.

"Good morning," she said, sitting beside me on the large bed.

My brows furrowed even deeper as I looked around, taking in the familiar bedroom that I knew could only belong to Noa's private plane.

"Good morning?" I said, rubbing my tired eyes as I looked back to Noa, "How... how are we on the plane right now?" I questioned, clearly confused about how I got here.

The last thing I remember was getting pizza with Noa and everyone else after a long night of dancing as we came down from our molly high.

But I never actually recalled getting on a plane.

"You were sleeping, and I didn't want to wake you, so I just carried you to the car and plane," Noa explained, looking between my eyes as if she were concerned, "How do you feel?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Fine..." I trailed off, still processing my surroundings entirely, "Should I not feel fine?" I suddenly questioned.

Noa hummed, "No, I just know it was your first time trying molly, so I wanted to be here when you woke up," she said.

I couldn't help but smile at her selflessness, "That's really sweet of you Noa boa," I said, clearly teasing her.

Noa raised a sharp brow at the nickname, "I might've let the half-naked foam rave slide—along with the fact that you took molly, but I can still punish you," she reminded me, but my smile only turned into a grin.

"I think I'd like that," I murmured, pulling her down toward me for a kiss.

Noa hummed against my lips, "Guess I'll have to get more creative with your punishments then," she suggested, easily making my eyes widen slightly.

I do not want to find out what more creative entails.

"No-no, I uh actually hate getting laid over your lap, and I really hate getting edged," I assured her with the most serious look I could muster.

Noa's lips only twitched up into an amused smirk, "You're a terrible liar," she pointed out, pressing another brief kiss to my lips before standing from the bed, "There are croissants and fruit left if you're hungry," she informed me.

I hummed at the idea of food, feeling like I was suddenly starving to death.

"That sounds perfect—I'll get change and come out there to get some," I told her, laying up from the bed with a long stretch.

Noa only shook her head, "That's not necessary—I'll go grab you some right now," she said, easily causing yet another annoying smile to grow on my lips.

"Look at you keeping me fed," I said, my tone teasing as I pulled her back down into me.

I swear I couldn't keep my hands off of her even if I tried.