17 | I Hope

Recommended song: Love On The Brain By Rihanna

"Okay, girls you're up in two!"

I felt my stomach practically explode with butterflies, realizing that this was really happening.

Honestly, having something to focus on again really helped the week fly by—otherwise, I would've been bored out of my mind.

And while I'm not complaining, Vincent has been completely MIA—which isn't that surprising since Noa seems to be as well.

There really isn't even a guarantee that she'll be here tonight, but maybe that would be a good thing.

I shook my head, hating that a part of me wanted her to be here.

That part of me...

I pursed my lips tightly.

Nope, no I do not miss her.

I don't—I'm just withdrawing from sex.

Something that I was used to having often.

"One minute! Everyone in their places!"

I felt my eyes widen, looking over to Arya who only gave me a reassuring smile.

"We're bad bitches," she said as we all lined up behind the curtain.

I let out a shaky sigh, trying to somewhat relate this all to modeling, but the truth is, I knew modeling like the back of my hand, unlike dancing.

The faces, the walk, the turn—all of it, and while I knew some of that knowledge would be helpful.

I still felt entirely nervous.

I let out one last shaky sigh, adjusting the black latex one piece that had the shiny Saints cross clear at the center.

The one-piece dipped at my chest while also being completely high up on my thighs which were covered by black stockings.

To feel less exposed, I wore a wig that had bangs, hoping to somewhat disguise myself behind the lacy black mask.

Although, Arya didn't really seem to care—allowing her dark hair to flow down her back and her unique green eyes to shine through the mask.

I quickly finalized my starting pose, placing my hand on my hip as the sultry Rihanna song began playing.

My heart practically thumped in my chest as the curtains slowly opened, forcing me to fall into beat with my hip slowly rocking up and down.

The individual platforms that we were placed on started raising up higher as I peered out at the audience through the blinding lights.

And even if she was wearing a simple black mask, there was still no doubt that Noa was seated amongst the audience.

Especially not with the several men guarded precisely around her.

I followed the familiar dance, sliding my leg out to slowly drag my hand back up it as the platforms slowly dropped back down.

We all stepped off on beat, lining up as we purposefully faced away from the audience—swiveling our hips in slow circles that followed the rhythm of the song, which earned whistles and claps from everyone.