24 | Against The World

Recommended song: If You Let Me By Sinead Harnett

After pushing Noa back so she was resting on her elbows, I quickly began undoing her black pants before pulling them off.

"Someone's eager," Noa said, clearly taking in the sight of me so impatient it practically swallowed me whole.

I hummed, throwing her pants across the room as I straddled her warm body.

Noa's dark eyes watched me as I leaned down to her lips—pulling her into a deep kiss as my hands slid under her crewneck.

I couldn't help but grind into her fully, gripping the back of her neck in place as I practically attacked her lips.

Noa hummed as I sucked softly on her bottom lip, tugging at it slightly as I pulled away and pulled her shirt over her head.

Even the sight of her was enough to make my brain grow fuzzy—how swollen her plump lips were and the way the Tom Ford sports bra and briefs outlined her perfectly toned body.

"Fuck," I breathed out, practically twitching to taste her—to send her into a spiral of pleasure and be lucky enough to witness it.

Noa gently tucked a piece of my dark hair behind my ear, "What is it?" she asked.  

I shook my head, "You—you're just..." I trailed off, not even being able to fathom words great enough to describe her, "Just the sight of you," I finally said, hoping it would click in her head.

Noa's lips twitched upward, "What does it make you want to do angel?" she questioned, easily bringing out so many desires within me.

I let out a deep breath, "So many fucking things," I said, leaning down to press kisses along her neck.

As I pressed soft kisses to her tender skin, I pressed my body into hers fully, wanting to be as close as I possibly could to her.

"Mine," I said against her neck before harshly sucking down on her skin.

A moan vibrated in Noa's throat as I sucked at different spots of her neck, knowing I wanted to mark her as mine completely.

I trailed kisses down past her chest, stopping at her bare stomach where I began sucking down yet again—nipping at her skin as I tugged her briefs down.

"Fuck, Lunden," Noa breathed out, clearly breathless as I slid down to my knees.

I threw her briefs across the room, not particularly caring about anything but the sight of her at the moment.

I guided her legs further apart, staring up at her as I said, "I want you to watch me."

Noa visibly took in a deep breath, carefully holding my stare as I pressed my mouth to her.

I felt her legs tighten as I held her in place—flicking my tongue against her clit while I held her stare completely.

Noa moaned when I quickened my pace—allowing me to watch her carefully as I gauged her reaction.

A deep moan vibrated in my throat when I could taste Noa growing wetter, causing me to explore down lower.

I didn't waste anytime sliding my tongue into her wetness completely—basking in the unique taste of her as I continued to hold her stare.