50 | Oh?

Recommended song: Nobody By PARTYNEXTDOOR

A smile dangled on my lips, holding onto Noa with my arms and legs wrapped around her as she carried me through the moving yacht.

We had only just left the reception—and if butterflies weren't in my stomach before, they definitely were now.

The air was warm and Noa's arms were wrapped perfectly around me.

I knew this moment would be something I daydream about for years to come. 

Noa laid me on the bed—and I couldn't help the giggles that fell from my lips when Noa tugged impatiently at the seams of my silk dress.

"Getting down to business hm?" I teased her, about to pull my dress down, but when Noa skillfully ripped the material at the seams, a gasp fell from my lips.

The idea of continuing to tease her seemingly evaporated from my head.

Noa flung the silky piece of material across the room, and when her eyes met mine, a serious expression suddenly grew on her face.

I ran my hands up her arms, "What is it?" I questioned, peering up at her carefully.

Noa's face remained serious, "As my wife, I need you to do something for me," she said, and even if the serious words sounded alarming, I couldn't help but grasp onto one word.

Wife.

I'm so lucky to be her wife.

"Of course—anything for you," I said, not even hesitating to take her side.

Noa smirked.

"Hold your legs open and arch for me."

My brows shot up, realizing that she wasn't being serious at all—she was just messing with me.

I gave her a narrowed look, "I thought you were being serious," I deadpanned.

Noa slapped my ass, "I am—now arch for me," she demanded with a devious smirk.

I quickly complied, arching up into the air as my legs spread wider.

Noa's eyes traced my body before nodding in approval, "Good girl. Now—" she suddenly grabbed my hands and trailed them down toward my heat, which easily forced my brows to furrow, "—Touch yourself for me."

Confusion grew around me, "Wait, you want—"

"Touch what's mine, Lunden."

I didn't hesitate to comply yet again, rubbing circles around my already wet clit.

It wasn't even a surprise that I was far past turned on right now.

"Arch deeper," Noa demanded, looking down at my body that easily curved further into the air.

And I knew by the content smirk suddenly growing on Noa's lips that she was satisfied.

"Let me hear your pretty moans, angel," Noa said, lowering her voice as she slid a finger into me.

A deep moan easily fell from my lips, falling not only into my own touch but Noa's as well.