14 | Angel

Recommended song: Can I By Kehlani

"Noa stop," I whined out, pushing her away as she chuckled to herself.

"I'm not even doing anything," she said defensively, but the amused smile on her lips proved otherwise.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "It tickles, and you know it tickles," I said, referring to the feather-like kisses she had previously been placing on my neck.

It felt as if the mood had shifted from sexy to playful in a matter of minutes.

I glanced around Noa's room finally realizing that she had walked us in here after hoisting me up into her arms.

"I didn't know it tickled," Noa defended as I stood from the bed, curiously walking over to the glass desk adjacent to Noa's bed.

I peered out of the crown-embroidered windows lining the tall wall, "You're lying," I said, turning back around to the desk and sitting in the plush chair.

Noa walked over to me, "Maybe," she said, knowing good and well that she was.

I gave her a narrowed look, "Well, I'm in the boss's chair now, so apologize."

Noa raised a brow, clearly challenging the demand, "You were a bad girl today—and you expect me to apologize to you?" she retorted, sitting on the desk in front of me.

I peered up at her as I nodded once, "On your knees too," I added, and out of everything I expected Noa to do, it wasn't—

Laugh?

Like a full-on amused laugh.

She's never actually laughed around me before, and I... well, I think it was entirely beautiful.

I wish I could replay the sound again.

"You're really demanding today baby," Noa said, rising from her seated position at the desk before she inevitably kneeled down onto her knees.

I honestly didn't think she'd do it.

I felt a smirk grow on my lips, taking in the attractive sight of her as I lifted my leg to rest on one of her shoulders—pulling myself closer to her using the swivel chair.

Chills ran down my leg when Noa pressed a soft kiss to my ankle, staring up at me carefully as she said, "I'm sorry for tickling you, angel," she said, lowering her tone and making my brain grow fuzzy.

God, does she look attractive like this.

Kneeling before me with that look in her eyes.

The I want to fuck you look.

"Apology accepted," I determined, resting my arm on the edge of the cold desk, but when it landed on something, my attention was easily diverted.

I raised a brow as I eyed the bin.

"You have a tattoo gun?" I asked her, finding the object entirely random, especially for a bedroom.

Noa hummed, "It's for whenever I need to tat someone with the Saint cross—new recruits can be unexpected sometimes," she explained as I picked up the gun with a slow smile.

My eyes diverted to her, and I could practically feel the devious look coating my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Noa asked, allowing an amused smirk to twitch up onto her lips.

I raised a slight brow, "Tat something on me."

Noa's brows quickly shot up, clearly surprised by what I had just said—which seemed like a rare occurrence for her.