44 | Two Nights

Recommended song: Drive By By Eric Bellinger

"Lunden—angel, we have to head downstairs."

I only pushed her further against the sink, "But you look so good," I murmured, pressing hungry kisses down her neck.

Noa chuckled as I tugged at her black jeans, "And we'll continue another time—you know they're both waiting on us."

But I didn't care even the slightest bit, "I want you," I pressed another kiss to her jaw, "Right now."

Noa hummed in amusement—and suddenly a gasp fell from my lips when she switched our positions and pressed my back to the cold wall.

"If we start—we're not stopping," she carefully said, roughly pulling my leg up to rest around her waist, "We might as well cancel."

I looked between her dark eyes, hating that my conscience was coming into play.

Vincent and Arya spent way too long planning our bachelorette weekends.

I let out a reluctant huff, "Fine, let's go," I said, hating that I was letting her walk out of that door untouched.

Noa smirked slightly, pressing a fleeting kiss to my lips, "Don't sound so upset now—I was willing to give you your way," she reminded me. 

I hummed as she let my leg back down, "But at a cost," I pointed out as Noa adjusted my white tennis skirt back down.

It's like she offered me my way but she knew my conscience wouldn't always allow it—especially when two of the closest people to us planned this trip for us.

"I don't want anyone touching you on this trip," Noa said, eyeing my short skirt.

I smiled sadistically, "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" I said, feeling in the mood to test her limits.

Noa narrowed her eyes at me, "A lot of things—but I'll start with shooting their hands off—maybe even spanking you until you can't walk?" she questioned rhetorically, knowing I'd listen, "I'd love for you to test me, Lunden."

I awkwardly pursed my lips, "Test you? Oh, I wouldn't dare," I said, deciding it was best to leave the topic alone.

I knew Noa well enough to say that she wasn't one to bluff.

Noa pressed a brief kiss to my cheek, "Excellent choice of words, angel," she said before she inevitably pulled back from me, adjusting her oversized t-shirt and extending a hand for me.

I happily took her hand, walking side by side with her toward the door of our bedroom.

Soon, we were downstairs where Vincent and Arya waited by the matte black G-Wagons lined up to take us to our separate planes.

"You guys are insufferable—it's only two nights," Vincent pointed out as Noa hugged me even tighter to her body.

I giggled when Noa began pressing soft kisses to my neck.

"Deal with it, Vince," Noa said, picking me up into her arms fully—forcing my legs to wrap around her torso.

And when Arya only laughed in amusement, Vincent huffed, shaking his head at our lovey-dovey antics as another figure appeared from behind the car.