4| Apologize

Recommended song: Bria's Interlude by Drake

"You know I'll be a good girl next time," I said, even if I knew it was a complete lie.

Noa raised a brow, delicately trailing the tips of her fingers down my exposed thigh, "I don't think you will be," she said as her fingers inched closer and closer—making me feel entirely dizzy with need.

"I will—" I inhaled sharply when her hand stopped at my heat, "—Just fuck me," I breathed out. There was no point in beating around the bush, especially when it came to hooking up.

Noa looked between my eyes carefully—gauging my complete reaction as she began rubbing circles around my covered clit.

I couldn't stop my body from leaning into her touch, craving more as my skin prickled with goosebumps.

Noa smirked down at me, "You're such a whore," she said lowly, speeding up her pace as a whimper fell from my parted lips.

I never knew such words could sound entirely attractive, but Noa seemed to make me wetter just by uttering them.

A whine escaped my lips as she slowed her pace back down, teasing me completely as I unconsciously grinded against her touch—but that only made her move slower.

"Stop edging me," I finally breathed out, having enough of her games.

Noa hummed, her dark eyes still planted on me as she said, "Apologize."

I clenched my jaw, realizing the game she was now playing.

"No," I said, my voice entirely breathless as she quickened her pace again—shooting me back up to the euphoric level I was previously on.

Noa's lips twitched up into a smirk, "No?" she reiterated.

A low whimper vibrated in my throat, when she slowed her pace back down, frustrating me further.

"Noa," I said, holding a warning tone.

Noa tilted her head ever so slightly, behaving innocently, "Yes Lunden?" she asked, speeding her pace back up.

I couldn't help the moan that slipped from my lips as I arched into her completely.

I fucking hate her.

Not being able to take it anymore, I reluctantly forced myself to say, "I'm sorry."

The two little words physically hurt to even say, but it didn't feel nearly as bad as Noa's clear teasing.

A low gasp escaped my lips when in one swift motion, Noa slid my panties to the side and easily plunged a finger inside of me.

Noa leaned further into me, holding my stare as she gripped my waist in place, "And what are you sorry for?"

I knew the question was rhetorical, she knew exactly what I was apologizing for—she just wanted to hear me say it.

A string of low moans escaped my lips as she slid in and out of me with deep swift motions—hitting angles that were completely untouched.

I gripped her shoulders harshly, "For disobeying you," I forced out, feeling my eyes roll closed in pleasure.

Within under a second, Noa slid a second finger inside of me, sliding into me even deeper.