12 | This Is Nice

Recommended song: Trust Issues By Drake

After fixing my smeared lipstick, I finally entered back into the estate with Noa.

Luckily, she had security take the shopping bags earlier, so they're already waiting up in my room for me.

I'm actually really excited about the change of wardrobe—I'm even ready to throw out my old clothes.

My brows furrowed when one of the men dressed in a simple black suit made a beeline toward Noa before he lowly murmured, "Boss we have a—"

"Is that Noa?" I heard the familiar voice call out.

Kill me now.

Before anyone could react in any way an angry Aliza came into view—practically stomping toward a nonchalant Noa.

"I said I was sorry okay?" The blonde yelled out, clearly upset over something that had happened between them.

It was very small, but the tinge of anger coating my insides was definitely there, especially with Aliza back and in the flesh after yesterday morning.

It's like the words, she's mine, were running on a loop in my head—but we both knew she wasn't.

"Look, I already said it wouldn't happen again," Aliza said, clearly trying to get a single word out of Noa, who looked completely unamused by her presence, "I'll even apologize if that's what it takes, see—" the blonde turned to me, "—I'm sorry for being honest and calling you a whore."

I scoffed slightly, Did she really just...

Yeah, I'm about to beat her—

Noa suddenly let out an irritated sigh, looking over to me as she said, "Head up to your room," she ordered, which easily made my brows furrow, no way in hell am I—but my thoughts were quickly halted when she said, "Now, Lunden."

I forced myself to walk away from the bitchy blonde that seemingly called me a whore—again.

As I headed up to my room, I could hear Aliza's voice echo the walls as she said, "Wait, did you guys just get home together?"

Her voice was much louder this time, and she seemed absolutely livid.

I don't know if I should pray for her or Noa.

Probably her.

My steps halted almost immediately when a realization dawned on me.

Is Noa...

Is she about to teach her a lesson?

I let out an irritated sigh, determining that I didn't care—we're not exclusive, and besides, it was just sex.

But if that's the case then I'll definitely be fucking other people from here on out.

Especially Val.

I smirked to myself as I remained stuck above the stairs, I knew the idea of Val even ten feet away from me would be enough to piss Noa off.

"For fucks sake, just fuck me, Noa," I heard Aliza's voice echo below me, which inevitably made me nod to myself.

Don't assume. Do not assume.

Because I'm truly about to get petty.

But as soon as I heard a breathless grunt from Aliza, I felt as if something had been confirmed—easily forcing me to walk away completely and toward my room.

"Lundy."

"Lundyyy."

I felt my brows furrow, stirring from my deep sleep.