11 | Tired

Recommended song: Partition By Beyonce

As soon as the men were out of the parking garage, Noa's lips were on mine—and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I'm suddenly questioning why I hadn't kissed her sooner, especially with how soft and warm her lips are.

I slid my arms up and around her neck, pressing my body into hers entirely as she practically attacked my lips—dominating the kiss fully as she gripped me harshly to her.

My low gasped was muffled by her own lips as she lifted me up into her arms walking toward the SUV that she inevitably pressed me against.

I wanted to be worried about someone randomly walking into the parking garage, but God was I so needy.

I simply couldn't restrain myself—especially not after last night.

I wanted her, and I wanted her right fucking now.

Nothing—not even mother nature herself would be stopping us right now.

I tangled my hands in Noa's soft hair, tugging at her roots, which inevitably earned a groan from her.

Noa squeezed my ass, pulling away from the kiss to focus on my neck.

And as soon as she hit the tender spot of skin by my ear and jawline, I didn't bother to fight back the loud moan that escaped my lips, tugging at her hair as I arched away from the car and into her warm body.

"God, I'm about to fuck you so hard, Lunden."

I whined impatiently, needing her right now at this very moment.

"Now—I want you now," I breathed out, practically grinding into her.

Noa didn't waste any time, pulling open the door to the back seat before pulling my back away from the car.

And as soon as I was seated on her lap with the door closed and the tinted windows shielding us away from the public eye—My red bralette was off in a matter of seconds.

My body was coated with a layer of intense heat, leaning into Noa's mouth that sucked and kissed precisely on my hardened nipple.

Noa pulled back for a second, sliding her thumb into her mouth as she stared down at me carefully—drawing circles around my other hardened nipple as her mouth went back to work on the other.

At this point, the tinted windows were fogged from my uncontrollable panting and moaning—while my nails dug into Noa's shoulder, gripping her as close to me as possible.

As her hand dropped from my nipple and met her other hand at the zipper of my pants, I bit down on my lip—so hard that I thought I might draw blood.

And as soon as Noa's fingers came into contact with my clit—a breathless moan fell from my lips rocking into her touch as she gripped me in place.

Noa pulled her warm mouth away from my nipple before allowing her lips to meet mine again.

And just as I basked in the softness of her lips—a string of moans escaped my lips before I could even fully process it— finally feeling her fingers inside of me.

My brows furrowed as she kissed me even rougher, pumping her fingers in and out of me so harshly that my back managed to arch with each thrust.

I dug my nails even deeper into her shoulders as her hand wrapped around my throat so perfectly, it could've damn near been a customized necklace.

"N-Noa," I whined out against her lips, feeling my legs tremble on either side of her body as she sent me up to my literal highest peak.

I already know I'm about to experience the greatest orgasm of my life.