10 | I Did Too

Recommended song: Fire & Desire By Drake

Instead of rushing to try on the lingerie, I purposefully tried on everything else first, showing Noa each piece as she anticipated for when I would finally slip on the lacy black material.

"Hey, babe—I need some help with this," I called out, forcing myself not to smirk, but it was entirely inevitable.

Upon reaching back to open the door, Noa slid into the dressing room—and almost immediately I could gauge her reaction through the mirror.

Her jaw was set in determination—clearly determined to not take me right there, especially with how her fingers twitched by her sides.

"I just needed you to lace the back up please," I said sweetly.

Noa let out a rough sigh, grabbing the ends of the laces before lacing them onto me tightly—so tightly that I had to press my hands to the illuminated mirror for support, leaning over the slightest bit.

"Jesus, Lunden," Noa clenched her jaw as she tied the end into a bow, taking a large step back from me.

I furrowed my brows innocently, "What? Do you not like it?"

Noa's face hardened slightly.

God, this is fun.

"You know good and fucking well that I don't just like it," she pointed out, her tone lowered.

I smirked at her through the mirror, "So you'd fuck me in this?" I asked, lowering my tone as I batted my eyelashes at her.

Noa pursed her lips into a straight line, "You're referring to it as singular," she said, taking a step toward me, and upon realizing what she meant, my mouth parted slightly.

Well if I wasn't turned on before, I definitely fucking am now.

Still, I forced myself to remain unaffected, "That's good to know—untie me will you?" I asked, holding Noa's stare through the mirror.

Noa hummed coldly, reaching back to the bow she previously tied before pulling it back apart.

Soon after the lingerie was untied, and Noa was out of the dressing room—I gathered all the items I liked, including the lingerie before heading toward the checkout counter.

"I'm paying," I said, halting Noa's hand from inserting her card.

Noa looked down at me, and by the way, her jaw was set and her brow was raised in challenge, I knew that if I argued with her right here in the Chanel store—I'd definitely be receiving a punishment later.

And honestly, the argument just didn't seem worth it to me.

"I mean... if you want to pay, you uh—you can," I said, stumbling over my own words as I thought back to last night, and not even just the spankings that managed to turn me on more wildly than I have ever been before.

But also the way she edged me so badly, that I still feel the ache between my legs at this current moment.

I felt my face burn when Noa's lips twitched up into a smirk, almost as if she were saying, Good girl with just the look coating her face.

"I do want to pay," Noa emphasized, sliding her card into the lit-up terminal before punching in her pin number.

I seriously hate that she even has this effect on me.

Soon after Noa finished paying, we were heading out of the store, and when Noa seemingly headed toward the parking garage, I halted her by placing my arm on her insanely firm bicep, "I actually have more shopping to do," I said, knowing that I actually did need more clothes, but also that it would force Noa to wait even longer to touch me.