25 | Both Satisfied

Recommended song: Gonna Love Me By Teyana Taylor

I let out a deep breath, allowing my eyes to flutter open from my deep sleep. 

I couldn't help but smile slightly as I looked up at her, "Hmm this is a nice way to wake up," I murmured as Noa leaned back down to my neck, pressing soft kisses to my skin. 

Noa hummed, "You look entirely too good when you sleep," she said, sucking softly on my skin. 

I ran my fingers through her soft hair, hugging her closer to me, "You look even better on top of me," I said subtly. 

Noa pulled away from my neck with a small smile etched onto her lips, allowing her dark eyes to trace my face entirely. 

Sometimes I wonder what life was like before her, and if it would ever be like that again. 

I'm not even quite sure I could ever go back to how life ever was, and that... that scared me. 

I mean, what happens after this war? 

Do we just go our separate ways and act like none of this ever happened?

"I want El Amor's," I suddenly said, and while the request was random, I knew deep down inside why I had said it. 

Noa raised a brow, "That's a random request," she said, her smile growing slightly amused. 

It wasn't entirely random. 

El Amor's was a sentimental place for me. 

I mean, the woman who owns the place was damn near a second mother to me, especially when growing up. 

It was where I would spend all my afternoons after school—where I practiced my runway walk for the first time. 

It was like my own little special place—I had really only taken Vincent there once.

And now... 

Now, I want to take Noa. 

Even if that part of intimacy terrifies me—especially since taking her there meant that this was so much more than just sex. 

I frowned, "But I want it," I said, hoping that I wouldn't have to explain the sudden desire behind it. 

Noa tilted her head to the side, "Are you going to eat real food?" she asked, knowing my eating habits all too well. 

I shrugged, "The smoothies there are really good," I said, knowing I'd definitely get one. 

I practically survived off of their smoothies during my senior year to help get my weight down for my first modeling auditions. 

"Smoothies aren't real food," Noa retorted, shaking her head to herself. 

I dramatically parted my lips, "That's not true," I argued, knowing smoothies could fill me up for hours at a time. 

Plus fruit is really good for you—and you can add in protein and other beneficial ingredients. 

In my opinion, smoothies were the best thing to ever exist. 

Noa shrugged, "If you get a breakfast burrito then I'll take you," she said, clearly trying to convince me to eat something more filling. 

I let out a dramatic sigh, knowing there was no point in even trying to go back and forth when Noa would inevitably get her way, "Fine," I said, poking my bottom lip out into a pout. 

Noa smiled in amusement, "I give you your way—" she pecked my pouty lips before saying, "—And you're still not happy." 

I hummed, pulling her closer to me, "I know how you can cheer me up," I said mischievously.