Chapter Fifty-Four

Carter's POV:

I'm laying in bed and the time on the clock read 3:08 AM. It was way too early to be wide awake. I am facing the wall and Liam is behind me holding me as close to him as he possibly can. I close my eyes to try and get a few more hours of sleep when I hear his voice behind me.

"What's wrong, Baby?" Liam asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just woke up a few minutes ago and can't seem to go back to sleep even though we still have a few hours until we need to get up. I don't know what's wrong," I replied. Next thing I know, I feel his hand slip off my waist and move to my hair on my neck. He moves it out of the way and starts to gently kiss my neck.

I lean my head further into the pillow to give him more access to my neck. He starts to lightly massage my back while kissing my neck and the combination of the two starts to make me heat up quickly. He buries his head into my neck and starts to talk.

"I know a way to make you tired. I'm very good at it, too," he mutters and the vibration of his voice against my neck makes me very wet between my thighs. Good thing I'm not wearing any panties, just one of his old band t-shirts. I clenched my thighs together so tightly that the friction could probably start a fire.

Liam moves his hand slowly down my side and down to my right thigh. He grabs ahold of it and gently pries my thighs open while saying, "Don't clench those beautiful thighs together. The only relief you'll be getting is from my cock." I wanted to clench my thighs so badly but he continued to hold my thigh until I gave him a verbal response.

"Yes, sir."

"Ah, fuck. I love it when you call me sir." He moves the hand that is under me to start massaging my breasts and the hand that was holding my thigh moved down to between my thighs. "No panties? Naughty girl. I love it."

He gently started to stroke me between my thighs while he adjusted himself so he could grind his dick into my ass which just turned me on even more. He continued to massage me with his other hand and continued to kiss me on the side of my neck and behind my neck which was giving me goosebumps.

"Turn around face me, baby."

I did as he asked and turned to lay on my right side to face him. When I looked into his eyes, all I could see was his dilated pupils full of love and lust. He took my right leg and stretched it up so that my calf was resting against his shoulder and then took my left leg and wrapped it around his hips so that our intimate areas were touching.

"Is this okay? I don't want to hurt you but I also know how flexible you are so I wanted to try this. If it's too uncomfortable, we can try something else."

"No, it's perfect. Just get over here," I said as I pulled him by the back of his neck into a hungry kiss. As we were kissing, I felt him reach down and pull his boxer briefs down enough to free his member. He quickly rub it against my heat and I threw my head back and moaned in utter euphoria.

Next thing I know, He entered me in one smooth motion and I gasped at the feeling of being so full. He slowly drug back out and entered me again harder than the first time. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head every time he took his delicious time move in and out slowly but hard at the same time.

He never took his eyes off mine and I was wondering what he could be thinking.

Liam's POV:

I watched her eyes the entire time I was pulling in and out of her. Every thing she did was breathtaking and I didn't want to miss a single second of it. She finally opened her eyes and looked directly back into mine. I pressed my forehead against hers and we looked into each others eyes until she spoke.

"Faster... sir," she said with a smirk. She knows exactly what that does to me. I stopped briefly and she looked at me confused.

"Say it again," I said.

She brought her lips close to mine and whispered, "Please. Fuck. Me. Faster. Sir."

With that, I flipped her onto her back, keeping her legs in the same spot and started to drill into her harder and faster. She was a moaning mess. We both were. I put my forehead against hers again and started whispering that I loved her against her lips and she did the same.

"Oh, God. I'm about to..." she started but I didn't let her finished. Pun intended.

"No yet, my love. Hold on I'm almost there," I told her. After thrusting a few more times all I could do was say, "Now!" before we both shattered around each other. Carter was convulsing under me because she finished so hard. It was actually starting to make me hard again so I pulled out of her. I didn't want to make her sore like she was yesterday.

>>>>><<<<<

It was now 5:32 AM and we never could fall back to sleep. We are now laying bed under the covers, still naked and in no hurry to get some clothes. Carter has her head on my left shoulder and her arm stretched out across my chest and she's tracing some of my tats on my right arm. She's so peaceful but I need to have a serious talk with her.

"Hey, baby?" she hums and looks up into my eyes. "I need to have a serious talk with you. It's nothing bad but it needs to be discussed."

"Okaaaaay. You're seriously freaking me out," she says in amusement.

"Well, I don't know if you noticed but the last few times we had sex, I wasn't wearing a condom and I came inside you. Now, while I am crazy about the idea of you getting pregnant, I'm not sure we could handle that now. I'm sorry that I wasn't thinking."

"Babe, I'm on birth control. I know it's not 100% foolproof but we have had some type of protection," she says with a soft smile on her face.

"Okay, that's good to know," I said with a smirk.

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't think I can ever use a condom again. You feel way too good to stop. We'll just have to be more careful."

"Yeah, but what if I'm already or I do fall pregnant?" she asks with tears gathering in her eyes.

"Then we will turn your old room into a nursery and we will figure it out together. I will never leave your side and we will be the best parents that we could possibly be," I say back and it's like I can physically see the weight lift off of her shoulders.

"I love you so much," She says while hugging me tighter to her.

"I love you, more, baby girl."

>>>>><<<<<

A/N: How is the smut? I'm new to writing it so I'm not sure how well I'm doing. Please let me know in the comments or message me! Have an idea for the book? Let me know! Thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Share.