Trigger Warning and Other Info

Hello, everybody and welcome to my first book! I adore reading and writing and finally decided to post this! There are a few things you need to know! Her and now, I will say, DO NOT STEAL MY STORY!!! This is MINE and comes from a personal place and there are more references from my own life that if you steal it, it will be painfully clear that it is not yours.

1. I will not tolerate hatefulness about the book or towards another reader. If you have something hateful to say, please see your way out and go find a book you agree with! That said, I will delete any hateful comments and will mute you if it happens more than once.

2. This is a story of FICTION, meaning this story was created by me and may have unbelievable situations that would never occur in real life... that's the point of fiction.

3. This story centers around violence. This is a MAFIA book that also contains domestic abuse from a father on his daughter. I WILL NOT WRITE ABOUT RAPE OR HEAVY SEXUAL ASSAULT SITUATIONS.

4. There WILL be some smut. Not a whole lot because I am not used to writing it and would rather leave it out than write a shitty scene.

5. There will also be bad language. IT IS MATURE FOR A REASON. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, turn around and walk back out the door and I will gladly hold it open for you. I WILL NOT be putting trigger warnings before sensitive topics are read since I've put together THIS trigger warning. That is the point of a "mature" story. I'm not trying to be rude; I have just seen so many people complain on books when they are labeled Mature for a reason.

6. There will also be references to depression and different coping mechanisms. Although some of these coping mechanisms are not helpful, I want to write a realistic depiction of depression based loosely on my own journey with depression and anxiety. There will be suicidal thoughts and some self harm (not a lot). I also have a psych degree so this topic is very personally to me.

7. If you find mistakes in the story line, please point them out! Some things will be revealed over time, but I am human and make mistakes. I have been writing this over the last 6 months or so, so some things may get forgotten or missed. Please, do not hesitate to comment or message me directly!

Thank you for reading, "Love, Lies and Other Ties"!!

~~MusicMamax2