Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: Chapter Dedication goes out to Jackie-Blue for the story, "Oxford Boys"! It was such a good book and highly recommend!

>>>>><<<<<

Carter's POV:

I decided to come back home. Here I am, sitting on my bed, staring out the window with a razor blade in my hand. I'm trying to decide whether or not to use it. I haven't done this in a while, but I need something to tell me this is really my life because I just feel that no one can have this much bad luck. I do, though.

I decided to try and facetime Liam to see what happened to make him turn on me like that. I have never seen him act like that, nor have I ever heard him say those things to me. I put the blade down and picked up my phone and hit the facetime button before I could change my mind. First thing I noticed when he answered was that it was loud and there were a lot of people wherever he was right now. He's at a party at what looks like...Ginny's house.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I just wanted to call and check on things, but I see you're busy," I said in a soft voice. I have no right to be angry that he's there. He broke up with me and he's a free man...I think.

"Yeah, I'm busy wi..." he was cut off by none other than Ginny herself sitting on his lap and kissing him.

"Baby, what are you doing? You said you would dance with me," she said with a dramatic, overly exaggerated pout on her lips.

"I'll be there in a minute, Babygirl."

That was it. That was the last piece of unshattered heart and now it is shattered like the rest of it. He used to call me that. I guess I really have messed things up.

"What do you want?" he growled into the camera.

"I just wanted to wish you the best life and hope you get everything you wanted out of it. You deserve it all." With that, I hung up the phone and decided to turn it off. I grabbed the razor and held it to my wrist. When this happens, I black out and can't remember anything that I do. It's like my brain is blocking me from seeing it so I don't traumatize myself further, like that matters.

When I come to, I realize I passed out completely. I cut a little too deep, but the blood is already clotting so all I need to do is bandage it with the first aid kit in the kitchen. I go out of my room and turn towards the stairs and almost scream at the figure standing at the railing. Trevor is there with a victorious smile on his face.

"Hello, daughter, I didn't think you would be home. Thought you would be with Lover Boy and his mommy in the hospital," he laughed. How did he know about Liam and his mom?

"I went and visited but only family could go in," I lied. I never raise my eyes from the floor.

"Well, I heard that Loverboy dumped your pathetic ass, and he is getting some hot ass right now. I didn't think you would even make it to "girlfriend" but somehow you did. Go ahead, go get me something to eat."

I went to walk past him slowly, but he stuck his foot out and tripped me. I remember hitting my forehead on something and some of the railing getting smashed by my body and then, I am headed for the hard wood floor. Then, everything goes black.

>>>>><<<<<

Molly's POV:

I'm sitting at Ginny's stupid party and I am about ready to go home. I hate Ginny but since I'm gay and haven't told my parents, she keeps the information as blackmail just so she will have the social stand she does with all of us as her minions. She's been grinding her ass all over Liam and he looks uncomfortable. I heard his phone conversation with Carter and she doesn't deserve it.

I decided I am going to go check on her since I know where she lives. She looked devastated and exhausted on that call with Liam. I used to have a crush on Carter but I realized that she is straight and so I didn't pursue her. She is so sweet and caring. I wish Ginny would fuck off so Carter and I can be friends. It's times like this that I feel like being gay isn't as bad as blackmail.

I walked to Ginny and told her my mom wants me home and I walked out. She grabs my arm as I'm going through the front door and hisses in my ear, "I hope mommy and daddy aren't disappointed in their gay daughter."

"Go ahead and tell them, I'm done with you." I yanked my arm back and ran to my car. Luckily, I wasn't drinking tonight so I can drive. I get in and start the car and drive towards Carter's house.

>>>>><<<<<

I've been standing on Carter's porch trying to decide if I should ring the bell. She thinks I'm a horrible person, would she open the door for me? I decided to go ahead and knock on the door but when I did, it was already cracked open. I pushed it open gently and what I saw, I would never wish on any human being.

>>>>><<<<<

Liam's POV:

My head is pounding. I feel like I swallowed about ten cotton balls. The light in this room is ridiculous. I guess I forgot to close the curtains. I pop one eye open and I am shocked by the pink room. What the fuck? My room is not pink. I looked around and realized someone was lying on my chest. I look down and to my horror, I see Ginny. No, no, no. Oh, God! What did I do? Carter is going to kill me. Wait, why do I care? We're not together. Right?

Even if that's true, she is the love of my life. She always has been. I just thought I'd never see her again. She seems to have forgotten about us growing up together. Before her mom was arranged to be married to her dad, she was part of our mafia. When we were eleven, my dad needed to go to Italy and he would be gone for over a year if he was lucky. My parents decided that we would all just move with him until he was finished with that mission.

I realized I was in love with Carter after we moved and I just couldn't move on. Eventually, I forced myself to move on because it seemed like we would never go back home. Now, I regret losing my virginity to some random chick and all the girls that came after. I'm in deep shit, now. Carter is never going to forgive me. I need to go see her after I go to the hospital. I slip out of bed and get dressed not caring if Ginny wakes up or not.

"Where you going, Baby?" she asks.

"Away from you. Stop pursuing me and stop calling me baby. This was a mistake," with that, I leave her house and head to see my mama.

>>>>><<<<<

Question: If you could live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? I would definitely move to somewhere secluded but still populated with people.