Chapter Forty-Six

Carter's POV:

It's been a few days since I've moved in with Liam and his family. Everyone welcomed me with open arms except for Sebastian, of course. Since Christian and Sebastian live in the house as well, I thought I might as well get to know them since Liam is busy coming up with a plan to take down Trevor. Christian was the only one up for it. I haven't seen or talked to Bash since I've been here. Which brings me to my current task, looking for Christian. He had told me that his wife was coming back from a job she had to do for the last few weeks today and that she is very excited to get to know me.

I hear a commotion coming from the foyer and decided to go check out what was going on. There, I find Christian and Sebastian both facing a beautiful woman with long, graying blonde hair pulled into a sleek high ponytail, wearing some Victoria Secret sweatpants and a black tank top with a worn pair of Chuck's on her feet. She isn't what I expected, that's for sure. After hugging both men, her attention gets locked onto me.

"Oh my goodness! You must be Carter! I've been so excited to meet you ever since Christian first told me about you! Come here and give me a hug, sweetheart!" she says as she gets louder the more excited she gets. She quickly walked over to me and engulfed me into a warm, motherly hug. She smelled like vanilla and brown sugar. Very similar to my own mother's smell. It made me relax further into the hug.

"That's me. And you are?" I asked.

"Oh, where are my manners? I am Amanda and I really have been so excited to meet you! I want to know all about you! Why don't we go and get manis and pedis?"

I send a look to Christian, silently asking if it was okay that I bail on him for today. Once he nods with a smile, Amanda said she wanted to go and change out of her traveling clothes and take a quick shower. I quickly go up to my room to change as well. Once I have my tank top off, I move to the closet to find a comfortable shirt to wear and my skinny jeans with my ankle boots.

I finally found the shirt I wanted but the hanger got caught on something and I was trying to reach it to get it loose but it was too high. I was about to give up when a warm hand touched my hip and I saw the other hand reach up and untangle the shirt. I could tell right away that it was Liam due to his scent and the tattoos on his arm and hands. He pulls the shirt off the rack then wraps both hands around my waist and that's when I realize I only in a bra and a pair of shorts. I didn't mind, though since he's seen me naked before.

"Where you going, baby?" he asked in pure curiosity.

"Well, I just met Amanda and she has decided we will go get manicures and pedicures so that we can get to know each other better," I said.

"Ah, what do you think of her so far?"

"She seems really sweet. There's something in her that reminds me of my mother. Or she just gives off a motherly vibe. I could be totally imagining it or be crazy, though."

"I don't think you are crazy," he starts to give me light little kisses along my neck and my head falls back onto his shoulder while he continues talking, " she has always had that sort of vibe. She immediately took to Bash like he was her own child and protects him with everything she has. I'm sure it'll be no different with you. She's a pretty amazing woman."

As he finishes his sentence, his hands begin to roam my body. They both travel up my abdomen and latch onto my chest. He continues to kiss and give me little bites as his lips move up and down the right side of my neck. Next thing I know, I'm turned around and he reaches down and picked me up by the backs of my thighs. I wrap my hands around his neck and my legs around his body.

He pins me against the wall and I can feel every inch of him meeting my center dead on which makes me want to roll my hips against his. So I do it. Again and again and again. Every time I do it, Liam groans in my ear and his breathing picks up as he starts thrusting his hips against mine. One of his hands travels up my side, over my left breast and into my hair where he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls it back so my head is tipped up to look at him.

"Fuck, Carter. You have no idea the things that you make me feel or the things that I want to do to you just to be able to pleasure you," he says while starting to thrust his hips against me even faster and harder than before. He also looked into my eyes the entire time which brought a new level of intimacy to what we are doing.

"You make me feel things, too."

"Like what?" he asks.

"You make me feel alive in the best way possible when you touch me. When I look at you and you're already looking at me, I get butterflies in my stomach. When you get close to me, the need to kiss you is so strong that I feel like I can't breathe until you kiss me."

"Keep going, baby," he whispers with a low, sexy voice while still grinding into me. I throw my head back against the wall and he takes the opportunity to lightly lick up the column of my throat. I don't know why, but I find it extremely hot.

"I feel protected and invincible when you are near me. I want to mark you so that people know that you are taken. Most of all, you're my savior."

Liam groans and slides his hand up my thigh and into my shorts where most my panties to the side and slid a finger into me which just ups the pleasure tenfold. He pumps his fingers in and out while still grinding against me. I can feel I'm getting close.

"Liam, I'm so close."

"I know, baby, I know. Let go with me when I tell you to."

"Please, Liam!"

"Now!" Liam says with a low groan and his head falling on my shoulder. I keep my arms wrapped around him so I don't fall while still being pinned against the wall.

We were about to move when a knock on the door startled us. I tightened my legs around his waist and can already feel how sore that little rendezvous made me. I decide to answer but Liam won't put me down, so I have to yell for who's at the door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Carter? Sweetheart, I'm ready to go! I will be downstairs waiting on you!" Amanda says through the thick wooden door.

"Be right there! Liam, you have to let me down so I can go clean myself up and meet Amanda downstairs."

"I know. I need to go clean up myself. Damn, you made feel like a boy that just hit puberty. I will go clean up and meet you downstairs. Don't leave before I get down there, okay?"

"Yes, sir," and with that he kissed me on the forehead and left to go clean up. I went to the ensuite bathroom and cleaned myself up before getting my shirt off the floor and changing into my outfit. I head downstairs to see Amanda wrapped in Christian's arms and them kissing passionately. I clear my throat and they jump away from each other like two teens caught by their mother. I grinned at them because they were so cute together

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Amanda! I just need a few more minutes because Liam asked me to wait for him before I left."

"That's fine, honey. We're still waiting for Kay, too. I thought we could go to an amazing spa near the mall and then we can shopping afterward! What do you say, Carter?"

"Sounds great to me!" I exclaimed. I was actually excited about this girl's day.

Liam comes down the stairs a few minutes later and comes to a stop right in front of me to hand me something. I look down and see he's handing me his Jeep keys and a credit card.

"What are these for?" I asked, confused.

"I want you take my Jeep since I have a way to track it on my phone and this is your personal card to my account. I want you to use it for whatever you want. Don't say no to me because I will not be listening to you. Take it and pay for whatever you want or I will give it to Kay and have her buy you everything you look at."

Reluctantly, I gave up and just took the card because I knew he was serious about Kay getting me everything I looked at. Kay come down the stairs a few minutes later and we all take off.

Ready for our girl's day!

>>>>><<<<<

A/N: I found a discrepancy in the book. In one chapter, I believe #28, I had said Karin woke up from her coma but she was still in a coma after that chapter. To clear up any confusion, Karin never woke up from her coma. I have fixed it but wanted to address it! Thanks for reading!