Chapter Five

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to shaylamariam her books are fantastic!

>>>>><<<<<

Liam's POV

Carter said she needed to go to the Ladies Room, so I decided to just head on to class. When I enter, I sit by my sister, and the seat next to me is immediately occupied by the clingy girl from this morning. I take another look at her and she has a nice body, just wears too much makeup. My sister looks at her from head to toe and just rolls her eyes. She hates that I use girls the way I do but I have needs.

    "Hey, handsome. My name is Ginny, what's yours?" she asks while fluttering her lashes trying to look seductive and failing, yet again.

    "Why?" I raise an eyebrow at her in curiosity. She scoots to the edge of her chair and leans forward so her cleavage shows. Her boobs are fake but I'm not complaining.

    "Because I would like to know what name I'm going to be screaming later," she says in my ear but when I go to respond, the door opens and Carter walks in with her head down and heads to a seat on the other side of the room. Ginny glares at her but then turns her attention back to me but I'm still watching Carter. I see her glance in my direction and immediately look away. What the hell is with this girl?

    "So? What's your name?" my attention is brought back to Ginny. She has her head slightly tilted and biting her bottom lip. UGH, this girl needs to take classes in seduction because she sucks at it.   

    "Liam," I said and wink at her. She isn't the type of girl I would call anytime but she is okay for one-time. Maybe she will leave me alone afterwards.

    At the end of class, I feel nails trailing down my arm. I know immediately that it's Ginny trying to get my attention but I'm just watching Carter as she heads out of the room.

"Meet me in front of the library at lunch, I know where we can go to get privacy," Ginny says as she winks at me and struts out of the room. I don't know if she is trying to be seductive because I'm busy thinking about Carter.

>>>>><<<<<

    It's finally lunch, Carter stayed quiet in the last class like always. I am about to head towards the library when Kay stops me, "You're not actually going to meet up with that dumb bitch are you?" I just shrug in answer. She rolls her eyes and turns around before she says, "Well, I'm going to go find Carter and we can sit with her if you get done before lunch ends." then, she walks out the door.

    Once I get to the library, I see Ginny typing away on her phone while leaning against the wall. As I get closer, I'm debating whether I wanna go through this or not but, then again, a fuck is a fuck.

    "Hey, Liam! I wasn't sure if you were going to come or not! Follow me," she winks and walks into the library as I follow behind. We get to the very back corner, and she drops her bag so she can turn and jump on me and wraps her legs around my waist. I have to pin her against the wall so I wouldn't drop her since she caught me off guard. She immediately attaches her mouth to mine. After we had been making out for a few minutes, I told her this is a one-time thing and she agreed. She gets down on her knees in front of me and unbuttons my pants to pull them halfway down my thighs. She pulls my dick out and attaches her mouth. She takes me deep into her throat and starts bobbing her head which makes me grunt, "Fuuuuck," I whispered while leaning my forehead against the wall.

    Before I get finished, I pull her up again and pull a condom out of my wallet. I don't even get the package fully out of my pocket before she takes it from me and puts it on for me. She jumps back up and wraps her legs around my hips. I move her panties to the side and ram into her which makes her gasp. She starts moaning annoyingly so I cover her mouth and keep ramming into her till I finish. I pull out of her and set her down and she stumbles a bit. I have no idea if she finished or not and I don't care.

    I pull the condom off and throw it into a trashcan while doing my pants back up. I don't even look at her while she is trying to catch her breath and leaning against the wall. I turn to leave when she grabs my bicep. "Hope to do this again, handsome," she says while winking at me and swaying her hips as she walks away. Why do they never understand the phrase, "one-time thing". Hopefully, she doesn't become an issue. I notice lunch is almost over so I head to the cafeteria to meet up with Carter and my sister but before I leave, I see something sparkle on the ground. I lean down to pick it up and see it's a broken mermaid keychain. For some reason, I put it in my pocket and took off to the cafeteria.

>>>>><<<<<

    I haven't seen Carter at all since she left second period. I hope she's okay. I'm not entirely sure why this girl has taken up so much real estate in my mind but she has. I'm drawn to her. Kay said she never showed up to the cafeteria either and went looking for but she couldn't find her. Something feels off. Not knowing what that could be, Kay and I jump into the jeep and head towards home.

    "I really hope my car is at the house so I can go to the mall or something. I didn't meet any people today that I would want to do anything with," Kay says.

    "I thought you liked Carter and aren't you and Mom going to have a girl's night since I have to go with Dad to that meeting with his colleague?" I said to her.

    "Oh, yeah! I forgot you all were doing that. Also, I don't know Carter but I think I could like her. She just doesn't talk. Maybe she is mute or..." I have no idea what she said after that because my mind started thinking about why Carter doesn't talk to anyone. I decided not to tell Kay about her talking to me since I don't know the reason she doesn't talk. I didn't even realize I was pulling into my driveway until I put it in park. Got to get my mind in the game for this dinner tonight. I don't even know who it is we are meeting with tonight. Hopefully, Carter doesn't occupy my mind all night.