Chapter Three

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to DreLeonWrites as they were the first one to vote and comment on this book! He is also a writer so go check out his books if you're looking for something new! I'm also going to go back and add a trigger warning and info page at the beginning of the book as I forgot to do it first! Without further ado, here is chapter three!

>>>>><<<<<

Liam's POV

"Fuck this," I groan while my head is underneath my pillow. I'm trying to avoid going to this new high school. I hate school. I can't stand the girls who throw themselves at me or the guys who try to prove something to people by fighting the guy that wears all black, is covered in tattoos, and drives a Harley.

    I mean, I'm not an angel. I do like the occasional girl, but they do not come to my house and if they do, they aren't allowed to step foot in my room. My sister and my mom are the only ones allowed in my room. I usually find a janitor's closet or go to the girl's place if she wants to fuck. I'm not that picky when it comes to fucking girls, but they always know that it is a one-time thing. I have only a few girls who I call when I need something and they are the only ones that I go to more than once. They are the girls who don't want a relationship and understand it is only a physical thing.

    I guess I will have to find new girls that only have a physical need here since we just moved 3 hours away from our last school due to my dad getting a new "job". As I lay here thinking, my door flies open and hits the wall. I pulled the pillow off my head and glared at whoever almost put a hole in my wall. My little sister stands in the door with her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

    "GET YOUR ASS UP!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES!!!"

    "Oh my God, shut the fuck up and get out so I can get ready."

    She glares at me again and says, "If you're not ready in 15 minutes, I'm taking your car and driving to school alone and you will have to find your own way. Get up!" She grabs the doorknob and leaves while slamming my door shut.

    I love my sister but sometimes she tests my patience. She's not actually my sister. She's my cousin by blood but when I was three, there was an attack on our compound and her parents were killed. My parents took her in as their own so she wouldn't go into the foster system and they already loved her like she was their own. My dad is the leader of our mafia. The world sees him as an amazing attorney but that is just his "day job". Underneath, He is the most feared man in the underground world. He is opening up another "law firm" here that is really just a cover for the family business; "The Knight Runners". It's a play on words since our last name is Knight but we also primarily do our "runs", or any mafia business, at night.

When I turn 18, I will take over alongside my dad and then, I will fully take over when I turn 21. Kay and I have been training all our lives to know how to fight, disassemble and reassemble all types of weapons while also knowing how to use them all, and how to use all of our technology. I specialize in fighting and weapons while Kay specializes in computers, mostly hacking other systems.

I get up and walk to my closet to find something to wear. I get my black skinny jeans that have holes in the knees, a black t-shirt, and my Doc Martin boots. Good thing I showered last night. I dress and brush my teeth after running my fingers through my messy hair then I head down to grab a smoothie for breakfast.

I walk into our large kitchen and see my mom at the sink and my sister at the island on a stool. I walk up and ruffle Kay's hair, which she hates, and then walk over to kiss my mom on the cheek. "Hey, Mama."