Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to bourbonvanilla for "A Taste of Sin" which I read on here and on Chapters: Interactive Stories and loved it on both!

>>>>><<<<<

Liam's POV:

I walk in and see Tracy holding a hysterical Molly. She looks at me with so much hate in her eyes and I'm sure that Molly told her about Ginny and why Carter hurt herself. If she thinks her glare will make me leave, she is sadly mistaken. I can't leave while Car is in pain. I already walked away from her once and I will never do it again. I will apologize until my last breath if she wants. I will do anything I can for her to come back to me.

Tracy whispers something to Molly and stands to walk towards me. We move to the corner of the room to have a little more privacy.

"What the hell are you even doing here?" she asks.

"I saw when they brought her in and wanted to see if she was alright," I replied.

"Obviously she is not, and it is no thanks to you and your little plaything who, as I've heard, is pregnant with your child," she spits out as she starts to raise her voice.

"Okay, you have no idea what is going on and if I were you, I would get my nose out of other people's business. I'm taking care of my 'plaything' issue and I will be here for Carter. I'm not going to just walk away just because you said so. If you think..." I was cut off by a voice.

"Will you two shut the hell up?" Molly says in a raspy voice due to how much she has cried, "Carter is trying to rest and you are making a scene."

I shut my mouth but glared at Tracy, "I will stay here with Carter until she wakes up and if you try to stop me, I will have you escorted out of the hospital for good," I said with as much venom as I could muster. She just glared at me and went to sit back down. I was about to go find another chair, but the doctor walked in to check on her and update us on her condition.

"Evening, everyone," the plump doctor said, "So, I need to update her father on her condition. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?" We all shook our heads and then he continued, "Well, luckily, it looks like Carter put Tracy in her chart the last time she was hospitalized. I need everyone else to leave the room while I update Tracy, please."

Molly and I exited and sat right outside the door to wait. Molly immediately broke the silence.

"I'm sorry that I told Tracy about the whole Ginny situation. I felt like they may have needed that information just in case she was to try this again. Also, she is going to need some therapy after this, and it may be a tough subject for her to talk about so Tracy needed to know. I am so sorry," she said through the tears streaming down her face.

"I'm not mad at you Molly. You're right. Tracy needs to know so she can help Carter after this. I know she has been staying at Tracy's since her dad has disappeared and no one ever answers the door at her house." Molly just nodded her head while looking down at the floor. A few minutes of painful silence later, the door opened and the doctor exited. We got up and hurried inside. When we entered, we were met with a crying Tracy. I immediately started to panic.

"What's wrong? What happened? Is Carter okay?" I asked Tracy. She just looked down and shook her head while crying harder. I gave her a minute to calm down and she looked back up at me.

"No. Carter isn't okay. She lost a lot of blood and it has put her in a coma. She needs a blood transfusion but her blood type is rare and we don't have enough on hand or at any surrounding hospitals. She will not heal very fast if she doesn't get and could even die. She needs someone to donate to her, like a relative, but no one can get ahold of her father."