Chapter Four

A/N: I am going to start doing Author shoutouts to all my favorite authors on WattPad! This way, it promotes other books as well as my own!

This chapter is to WhiskeySeattle, (note to everyone, if writing on a computer, for some reason it will not tag people so I'm going through on my phone to tag people correctly instead of in the comments 🤪) I have read a few of her books and they were all amazing! Go check them out!!! Now here is chapter 4!

>>>>><<<<<

Carter's POV

    I yelp in surprise and turn to face the beautiful boy who just keeps popping up out of nowhere. I'm breathing hard since he scared the shit out of me.

    "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay and that the teacher didn't get on to you or anything," he says with a smile. I look at him better than I have and really take him in. He's tall, about 6'3", wears all black, I can see more tattoos peeking out from the collar of his shirt and he has an eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing. "Um, Carter?"

    It's then that I realize I have been staring at this gorgeous creature like an idiot. Oh, God, I am a dumbass. "Oh, I'm... uh... I'm fine," I said quietly while looking at the ground.

    "So, you do talk," he said while giving me a breathtaking smile showing his perfect white teeth. "So, what class do you have next? I hope you don't mind if I walk with you?"

    "Umm, I have English Lit. What do you have?" I asked quietly.

    "I have the same class. We should walk together from this class to the next. What do you say?" I can't walk with him. He would get made fun of or I will get bullied worse. Everyone stays away from me so why is he talking to me?

    "I need to go to the Ladies Room." With that, I quickly walk away and sit in the bathroom for a few minutes so that it gives him time to walk ahead. When I come out, luckily, he's not there so I quickly leave and walk to class with my head down. As soon as I enter, I quickly walk to an open seat at the back on the other side of the room from the Knight's. It doesn't seem like he even realized I was in the room since Ginny is sitting next to him, shoving her boobs in his face. Of course, that is his type. I just need to say goodbye to the first guy that was ever nice to me and his sister who was a possible friend. I just laid my head down on my desk and fell into a nice nap.

>>>>><<<<<

    Lunchtime rolls around and I head towards the library. I don't go to the cafeteria anymore because anytime I used to go, someone would pour something on me or trip me when in the center of the room. I found it's just easier this way. I sit in the very back corner of the library under the stairs where there is a beanbag chair for people who want to read. I made it my corner since not many students even come to the library and those that do just use the computers.

    I freeze before going under the stairs when I hear noises. Great, someone found my spot. I go to look who it is and freeze. There, under the stairs, making out against the wall is Liam and Ginny. Liam has her with her back against the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist. Both of his hands are holding her ass up underneath her skirt. He goes to kiss down her neck and she sees me but instead of stopping him, she gives me an evil smirk and winks at me then goes back to kissing him. I turn around and decide to just go sit outside my next class. I'm going to have to find a new place to go during lunch.

    I decided to stop by the bathroom on my way. I go into a stall and slide down the wall but don't sit, I just squat because bathroom floors are filthy. I am not gonna cry, I am not gonna cry, I am not gonna cry. I just keep repeating it and when I feel like I'm not, I get up but before I exit the stall, I hear the door open and the click of multiple sets of heels. I know who they belong to without looking. Ginny, Missy, Abby, and Molly. They call themselves "The Double-Cons" because they all have double letters in their names. Stupid. I call them, "The Bitchy-Cons" in my head.

    They are all horrible to me. The only one who even looks guilty is Molly. These girls are known as, "The Double-Cons", because they all have double consonants in their name. They have strict rules when it comes to getting in their little group. Rules for their group are: every member MUST have blonde hair (natural or fake) and only Ginny was exempt from that, they must all be 5'6" in height, and have the same love of over-tanning since they were all the same shade of orange. They used to have the rule that they had to have the same eye color which meant a few of them had to wear colored contacts but a couple of years ago, the school said they were against dress code for some weird reason. Oh, and they must always bully me whether they know me or not.

    "Oh my god! I knew you would be the girl he went for, Ginny! No guy can resist you! How was it?" Missy asks.

    "Amazing! We went to the library in the very back corner where no one goes. He came up to me in English Lit and said that the waste of space wouldn't quit looking at him and was making him uncomfortable and he needed me. So, I took him back there. That stupid girl is the only one who goes there so I thought it was perfect. She showed up and I could see her just staring at him the whole time before I made her leave." She laughs an evil laugh, but I can't hear anything else because I am mortified that I made him uncomfortable. I didn't think I stared too much.

    No wonder he went for her. She is perfect except for her attitude which only I see. The tears are silently rolling down my cheek and I can't stop them. I am just a girl no one wants around. Not even my dad. I wait in the stall barely even breathing so they don't know I am here until they leave. I hear the bell ring but make no move to leave the stall. Looks like I'll be in here for the rest of the school day.