Chapter Fifty-One

Carter's POV:

I woke up from my nap with my back aching. I couldn't place the reasoning until I went to shift against something hard and I heard a groan come from behind me. Liam reached down and grabbed my hip bone and buried his head in my neck.

"I'm going to need you not to shift unless you're ready for something else, Baby," he groaned into my neck. I freeze for just a second, thinking about what he just said before I slowly start to move my hips against him.

"Baby..." he growls out in warning.

"What if I am ready?"

"You can't just say those things, baby," he groans into my neck wile he slowly grinds against me from behind. I turn myself around in his arms so that I am looking at his face and throw my leg over his hips so that he can grind his hard-on against my aching core.

"I'm not just saying things. I'm genuinely saying that I am ready," I said as I place delicately soft kisses up and down the column of his neck which gives him shivers.

He turns me on my back and settles himself between my legs and grinds into me even harder than before. When he looks into my eyes, I can see the lust and love that he has for me. He leans down and connects his lips with mine in a passionate kiss.

"Fuck, baby. You have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words come out of you beautiful mouth," he growls against my lips before giving me a hard kiss that pours out his lust. His kisses lead down my neck and to my collarbone where he sucks on my skin hard to leave a hickey, marking me as his and his only.

He gets down to the collar of my shirt and I can tell it frustrates him because its in his way. He leans up on his knees and pulls me up with me and once again starts to devour my lips. Instead of pulling my shirt over my head, he grabs the collar and rips it straight down the middle. There is so much passion between us that I don't flinch and don't even care that he ruined one of my good shirts. He can just buy me more if this is how every time is going to be.

He kisses down my chest until he gets to my bra and reaches around to unsnap it with the one hand thing that turns girls on. He kisses further down until he gets to my right breast and he starts to suck ever inch of the skin around my nipple. When he finally latches onto my nipple, I let out a loud moan and I don't even care if anyone can hear me. His hand comes up to twist and pull on the other nipple until he switches and gives the same attention to the left one with his mouth.

He eventually starts kissing down my stomach as I watch him descend. His eyes connect with mine when he get to the waistband of my sleep shorts. "Get these off now," he growls out.

He stands up next to the bed while I pull my shorts off and then I watch him remove his pants but leaves his boxers on. We're both now in our nothing but our underwear and I'm thanking the gods that I wore cute underwear and not my regular comfy underwear. Don't lie ladies, we all have those comfy undies. I watch as he slowly crawls over me from the end of the bed and it makes swallow hard just watching this gorgeous specimen worshiping me.

Once he gets to where he is hovering over me, he gets serious and looks straight into my eyes as he says, "Listen to me, baby. I need to you to verbally give me consent before we go any further. I know this is your first time so if at any point you want to stop, just tell me and I will immediately stop. Do you want to continue?"

Consent is so sexy. I love him even more for making sure I am comfortable with everything that is happening. "God, yes. Please continue."

With those words, I hear a ripping sound and realize he just ripped my favorite underwear. I must have made a face because he chuckles and says, "I will but you more. Fuck, I'll buy you the whole fucking store if I can rip your panties off of you for the rest of our lives, baby."

I pull his face down to kiss me and he begins to grind against me. It feels so good now that the only between us is the thin fabric of his boxers. I reach down with both ands and grab his hips and pull him towards me so that he grinds against me even harder. I feel the build up and Liam must know it's coming because he suddenly stops.

"Oh, no you don't. You'd not gonna cum unless my tongue is inside you," He growls against my lips. He then quickly kisses down my body until he has his face at my core. I should be embarrassed or even nervous but I'm not. I'm anxious. I am looking forward to this. He kisses each of my thighs and then dives in head first. His mouth latches on to my core and my eyes roll back into my head.

I'm in pure heaven and I thought nothing could ever beat this. That was until he inserted two fingers and his mouth latched onto my clit. I let out a small scream because it feels so good and I'm not even embarrassed.

"That's it, baby. Scream for me and let me know how good I make you feel," the vibrations from him speaking send a jolt all through my body and pushes me closer to the edge. He starts going harder and faster until finally, the dam breaks and I cum in his mouth. He spends a couple of more minutes cleaning me up before he stands and removes his boxers. He's huge and it makes my eyes widen.

"Don't worry, baby. It will fit and I will be as gentle as I can be." He crawls back on top of me and reaches over into the bedside table to get a condom only he comes up empty-handed. He bows his head in defeat and gives a long sigh. "Fuck, I have no condoms."

"That's okay, babe. I have the birth control implant. I just want you so badly," I said.

"Are you sure, baby? I can also pull out to take extra precautions."

"I'm sure. Now, get inside me."

"God, you have no idea what you do to me," he groans out.

"I have a pretty good idea," I said as I reach down and position him at my opening.

He raises his hands and intertwines his fingers with mine on both hands on each side of my head. He slowly starts to push in and I close my eyes and let out a small yelp when he breaks through the barrier. I have tears coming out of my eyes and he leans down and kisses them off of my face. Once he is fully in, he stays still and leans his forehead against mine and takes a deep breath.

"Tell me when I can move, baby." After a couple of minutes, when the tears have subsided, I finally nod my head at him. He slowly pulls out and back in. After a few minutes, the pain has disappeared and everything just explodes into pure pleasure. He starts moving faster and and harder and my hands move to his hips so I have leverage to move against him.

"Fuuuck, you feel so good, baby," he says.

"God, I love you." He suddenly stops and looks at me with wide eyes. I thought maybe I said something wrong until a smile breaks out on face.

"Say it again."

"I love you," with that, he starts going even harder and faster than before and buries his face in my neck.

"Fuck, I love you, baby. I love you, I love you, I love you," with each 'I love you' he gives long slow thrusts that have my eyes rolling back into my head. I,'m slow close to my high and I can feel he is, too. He can feel it, as well.

"Cum for me, baby." I do just that. After I reach my high, he pulls out and finishes on my stomach. He can barely hold himself up so he collapses next to me on the bed.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow, is right," Liam says back. We both start laughing. He eventually get up and gets a warm wash cloth from the bathroom. He comes over and cleans off my stomach and in between my legs. I'm amazed that there are only a couple of tiny spots of blood. When he's done, we both collapse on the bed.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too, baby."

Then, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

>>>>><<<<<

A/N: I hope this chapter makes up for the small chapter I posted last. Let me know what you think!