Chapter Fifty-Two

Liam's POV:

Early morning, I wake up and can see the light of the sun behind my eyelids. That was the most peaceful sleep I have ever had in my life. The weight on my chest reminds me of the reason for my peaceful slumber. I open my eyes and look down to see Carter Laying on my chest. She's laying on her stomach with her head on my chest and the sheets wrapped around her, covering her from the waist down.

She moves in her sleep to where she is pressed up against my side with one of her legs thrown over my leg and her arm draped across my chest. I lightly run my fingers through her hair and just let her sleep a little longer since we still have an hour before we leave for school. We are gonna be the talk of the school since I'm sure I won't be able to take my hands off of her.

I hear a slight moan and a whimper come from Carter and I look down to see that she is still fast asleep. The noise makes me pause my fingers in her hair and she starts to grind her pussy against my hip. Oh my fuck. She is having a fucking sex dream. If she thinks she's going to get the pleasure without me, she is mistaken.

I roll onto my side so that I am facing her and she continues to grind against me only this time, she is grinding against my dick. He immediately responds and stands at attention. My movements must have move Carter just enough to make her eyes flutter open and look right into my eyes.

"Morning, my love," I huskily whisper in my morning voice. She pauses her movements for a split second when she realizes what she was doing. She goes to roll over and remove her leg with a blush on her cheeks but I quickly grab her thigh and anchor it to my hips so she can't move. "Oh no you don't. You don't get to have a wet dream and then try to move when it's just getting to the good part, baby." I start to grind against her again and it takes her a second to respond.

"Liam..." she whimpers in the sexiest voice I have ever heard. She keeps grinding against me until I reach between us and grab my dick and move it to her entrance. I slowly slip into her and immediately grab the back of her neck to pull her into a passionate kiss. I slowly move in and out of her and I can already feel her walls start to tighten. That dream must have been some steamy scenes if she's this worked up.

She starts making this low, high pitched whimper and I know she's about to explode all over me. Finally, she cums all over my dick and I can't stand this slow shit anymore. I turn her onto her back with me still in between her legs and start to pump as fast as I can and she cums again which makes me explode inside of her. I never want to wear a condom again with her because she feels too fucking good.

"Well, good morning to you, too," she says with a cheeky grin on her face. "Wanna join me in the shower before we need to get off to school?"

"Fuck, yeah!" I say while pulling out of her and picking her up bridal style to take her into the bathroom with me.

>>>>><<<<<

Carter's POV:

Liam, Kay, Loki, Bash, Max, Molly and I are standing in front of the school before the first bell and I can't seem to bring myself to go in. This school has been a torture chamber for me for so long, that I am nervous. I know that some, if not all, of these kids know about everything that happened that put my in the hospital and I'm scared someone will open their big mouths and tease me about it.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to, baby. We can always go back home," Liam tells me in the softest voice he can muster. He knows this is hard for m because after we, ya know, last night, I woke up to get a drink and he woke up with me. We stayed up for a little bit and I told him everything that I had gone through at the school.

He was furious. He wanted me to transfer to online school permanently but I calmed him down and got him to at least let me try and return. He only agreed on the condition that if it becomes to unbearable, we will transfer to online classes with no argument. He really does take amazing care of me. We were about to walk to our lockers when we heard the clacking of heels against the pavement and looked over to see none other than the Double Cons, minus Molly, headed towards us.

Liam's face immediately changed from impassive to angry. Ginny kept walking past all of us until she stood in front of Liam. I immediately knew that she signed her Bitch Queen death certificate.

"Liam, baby, What are you doing with her?" she asked while glaring at me.

"Who? My girlfriend?" He asked her while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my temple while never taking his eyes off of Ginny.

"You're what? Since when is this... thing, your girlfriend? We have something special, baby," she said with her fake, pouty, duck face, lips.

"You and I had sex... once and that was enough for me to know I never wanted to do that again," He said and I almost flinched at the memory of watching them fuck against the library wall.

"She can't give you what I can though," she said while batting her fake eyelashes at him. I had enough and stood in front of Liam, in between she and him.

"Actually, I can. Let me see, it was once last night in the bed, once this morning in the bed and then, Once against the shower wall about, what would you say, baby, 30 minutes ago?" I said in mock questioning to Liam.

"Fuck, yeah. That's right, baby," He said while putting his hands around my waist and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck and planted sloppy kisses up and down. Ginny had a look of pure rage while me and the other just smirked at her. I tilted my neck to give Liam more access and for Ginny to have to watch what he was doing to me. All she could do was stomp her feet and turn around to walk off but I wasn't done.

"Oh, and Ginny?" she turned around and looked at me with her face screwed up in so much anger that her face looked like a tomato, "Liam used a condom when he was with you. Go try and pin your baby on the next innocent victim who had the unfortunate pleasure to stick it in you."

Her eyes were wide and you could have heard a pin drop around the school grounds where a crowd had gathered. You could tell she hadn't told anyone she was pregnant and she had a look of pure humiliation once people started to laugh. Next thing we knew, she was running off towards the school building.

"Damn, baby, I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself," Liam whispered and turned me around so that he could give me a passionate kiss which quickly turned into a full blown make-out session. "We may need to add the janitors closet to that list of yours."

"Yes, please," I said while not breaking the kiss.

"Okay, kids. As much as I'm okay with you dating my brother, I would really not like to see all of this. Let's get to our lockers," Kay said with amusement written all over her face.

All I could think after that was, Me: 1 and Ginny: 0.

>>>>><<<<<

A/N: Woo hoo! Our girl finally grew a backbone! What do you think of her newfound confidence? Let me know what you think of the story so far by voting and/or commenting! Love you all!