-81- 🔞

Slight mature content. ❗

Warning ⚠️

-Y/N- 

"Aigo, he looks so much like son than you Y/nah" Eomma flatterly remarks at me, I roll my eyes at her. My son takes after my husband and no one can stop telling that to me. 

I prayed for this almost every day when I was pregnant and now Taehyung gets credits! 

Nice!

I pout and turn my back to them. 

How dare they. 

I am heating up Noori's feeding bottles in warm water to sterilize them before I can pump some milk for him, Eomma and Taehyung are with Noori. 

Eun Ae, Oppa and Hayun are here and the Baptism ceremony is the day after tomorrow, Taehyung had to meet with SeokJinssi in the golf club this morning before heading to the office and driving us here in the evening. 

Noori cried, wailed and threw a whole tantrum during the ride, Taehyung was distracted he was losing it totally. 

We both were on the verge of going back to Seoul and somehow managed to make it to Daejeon. 

Fishing out the spare parts of my son's feeding essentials I dry them and head to the living room. 

The living room is lively, I halt and stare at my family. 

They look pleased with all of us here gathered for the ceremony. 

Taehyung and Oppa are on the couch talking to Dad while Eun Ae is introducing Hayun to be gentle with my boy on the carpet.

Hayun already loves Noori he's been going around yelling "Namdonsengida!" 

Eomma is watching them fondly. 

I join them on the carpet. 

Hayun whines upon Eomma touching his Namdonseng, he is possessive of him now. 

"He is ready to be a big brother at this rate Unni" I elbow her she scrunches her nose. 

"Not at all, I am not doing all of this again at least for another two more years, I am traumatized," she says holding her chest. 

Eomma slaps her thigh "In two more years Hayun will be five, siblings should grow together Eunae that way they learn to compromise and make a lot more memories" 

"Eomma! He is already troubling us to death do you want me and my husband to end up in a psychiatric ward or what?" 

"Aish I am not going to tell any more, you are just stubborn!" 

I press a laugh and glance behind at Taehyung. 

Right at the moment somehow he glances at me and a shy smile erupts from me naturally. 

He taps the handrest for me to have a seat beside him since there is barely any room between him and Oppa. 

I get up taking a cautious gaze at Noori. He is in safe hands Y/n, I tell myself. 

I take a seat beside Taehyung on the hand rest, Taehyung holds me and I run my hand on his jaw. 

He looks droopy and tired. 

"Why don't you sleep?" I whisper.

"Do I look tired?" he asks. 

I nod "Very much" 

He hums, for a moment we go silent and study each other intently. I caress his cheek softly, he lets me. 

"I will fall asleep on Hyung if you keep stroking my stubble like that Y/n" he groans appreciatively.