-16-

TAEHYUNG- 

 "we can't talk in your office anymore we will need to find a better place"

 I know why because that bitch works in my office and that she is capable of stupid stuff I can't afford to let myself out y/n through pain now. 

Today we have the ultrasound grandma wouldn't stay yesterday I left her back home since I couldn't leave y/n I could only go till Incheon. I was supposed to meet this fuckook yesterday and that was not possible because I had to go with grandmother.

His heel clicked indicating he is moving away, I ran my hand through my hair sighting "Jimin I will be back in a few hours you can proceed with your team to the departmental stores" I told looking at my watch "fine you are going taking her to the ultrasound?" He asked eyeing my actions "Yes" I replied walking out with him outside.

"Postpone the schedule Miss. Hwang" I informed leaving with my keys. I looked at my phone past 2 the appointment is at 5 I should be able to make it there before. I

 don't even know if she is been eating well she is already on her 11th week she was crying this morning due to the morning sickness it breaks my heart thinking about what all she goes through. 

She knows she is having mood swings and feels bad for me because she emits them on me.

 She was all glowing in the morning and happy she was going to see the blip in there.

I rested my head back a little before starting the engine and taking it reverse. I drove off to home, my body tingles knowing I am going to see my child she will be a adorable mother but there are going to be hurdles... I am scared if there is something that will happen to her or our child... but I do know Y/n is stronger than that.

I sped up getting in the parking pulling over I am anyway going to drive her to the hospital. I rang the bell waiting for her to open while undoing my wrist buttons of my tux the blazing sun burning my skin beads of sweat forming on my forehead I gulped wetting my throat, she opened the door greeting me with a huge grin she doesn't wait and runs to me I smiled back at her \ hugging her back rubbing her arms "I missed my Taehyung so much" she told her voice coming out as muffled due to her face pressed to my chest.

My heart warmed and lungs tickled because of the butterflies running around in my constricted chest when she called me 'my Taehyung' 

"I missed both my babies my love come on let's get in" I pushed her inside since the sun is slapping my back she started sniffing me not letting go "Are you going to sniff me like this now? I am sweating" I gave a pinch to her waist "Ahh" she pouted undoing my tux cutely glaring at me "Did you eat sweetheart?" I asked her slowly cupping her face bringing her close caressing her belly with the other hand "Nooo" she told softly her lips puckered I pecked them slowly while her hands clutched my pants.

"And why is that? Hmm? It's almost 3 if you keep starving yourself like this it won't work y/n you are neglecting our baby as well" I warned her slightly she stood in front of me playing with her toes and replied "I... I- jus-t-t t-thought... w-we will .... e-at togethe-r" her voice cracked I panicked lifting her chin making her look at me her eyes already glossy "no, I didn't mean it that way baby Y/... Baby!.." I tried to console her but her hormones are on a next level she walked away pushing me off not letting me touch her "y/n my baby, my sugar my life listen to me I didn't mean it in that way come her" she started sobbing hard hitting my chest and uttered words she absolutely didn't mean "I hate you so much".

I didn't say anything to the words she told because I know she didn't mean them and it's her hormones spiking up I attached our lips taking her face in both my hands to cool her down, she won't give in and just started to push me off , She will go to herself back once we have our little one in our arms that's what I told to myself, she pulled me closer down so that she doesn't have to tip-toe, I smiled in the kiss and smooched her more.