-79- 🔞

Warning ⚠️

Slight smut ahead ❗

-TAEHYUNG- 

We were ready damn minutes ago, I subsided the urge to take her before the charity event. Wow, I must be insane for Y/n, she makes me lose my sanity and control. 

I am drilling into her, my erect cock disappearing and reappearing from her stretched entrance, her legs wrapped around me while her head is thrown back in pure ecstasy, and her luscious hair covers her nipple, I push it aside and watch her breasts rise and fall in rhythm with each jolt to her body. 

She cries while I breathe skimming down her neck reaching for her small, rosy-pink, lengthened nipple. 

She cries again cradling my head to her chest her fingers tugging at my locks writhing below me, She is rocking and convincing herself not to make a noise. She stiffens around me and fists my collar pulling me closer to her lips, "Slow...hm! coming!" she announces and falls shattering and tight sucking me in. I give her a nanosecond to balance her equilibrium and then fasten the rhythm and it feels spectacular she is building for her next orgasm, gritting my teeth I hold her in place I come with her her body spams in aftershocks tightening and wet around my length. 

Fuck. 

"What the hell are you doing to me Y/n?" I'm breathless and slumped down on top of her, I kiss her neck soothingly "Doing the same as what you are doing to me?" she says all painting and smiling shyly.

What could I do without her? 

The love of my life is back in my arms again. 

The thought is precious even after days and months. 

I cup her chin and kiss her lips rough and possessive she jumps startled by my tongue stroking her's I pin her jaw and trace some kisses down her neck and bite her sweetly she gasps and hums. 

When I open my eyes she stares at me curiously for an explanation for that kiss, I stroke her cheek and smoothen her hair back she understands I am not going to give her the explanation. She doesn't force me and watches me quietly. 

I pull the straps of her bra back fixing it barely "Are you sore?" I ask, pulling out of her she winces and nods "A little" she says timidly with a shy smile. 

"It's a sweet pain, it will go away, come on" I tug her arms into a sitting position she smiles at me and nods. We are at the edge of the bed, and Noori is in his play chair in the living room with rhymes playing to cascade our hot make-out session in the room so he doesn't cry searching for Y/n or me. 

I stand and tug off the used condom she eyes me softly while she dresses herself back, I give her a confounded look while I fasten my fly. She stands holding the sides of her dress waiting for me to zip her up. 

I zip her and kiss her hair, holding her for a moment in exchange for an apology for not giving her the gentlest aftercare that she deserves but because we are running out of time. 

She understands and rests her head behind for a moment I kiss her and rub her tummy making her giggle "Go clean yourself, I will wait for you in the car" I instruct releasing her. She nods making her way to the restroom, I leave her in her privacy.  

My son squeals upon seeing me "You missed appa? You searched for me?" I pick him kissing his cheek he wriggles his legs and toes. I neaten his overall knit romper and his matching beanie. 

I bounce him up and down shifting him to one hand while I fold his play chair and set it aside. 

I affix his pacifier clip to his in-shirt and push his soother to his lips he quickly opens his mouth and suckles it.