-42--🔞

-Y/N-

Highly strung by the time that's been running like water, I texted Taehyung already just now, the saturated colour of the dress feels attractive and peppy like I wanted. I cannot imagine I am doing this, a certain amount of my mind still thinks it's some dream I would be walking up to, and until I am done talking my chest is going to feel stuffy, I feel the adrenaline rush in me and the shivers in my spin, his face pops in my mind. Not a change in them, sculptured, dark, brooding and esoteric just to me, I feel the knot in my belly I don't clench it would suffocate the child.

And then there's this thing on my mind... maybe I should invite him for the ultrasound the one scheduled in the next month, I have been on those thoughts for that, it's not like he would necessarily think that he has to come. I would be glad if he did.

Suddenly all this feels anachronistic to me, like we never belonged here, never gone out, it was always late nights and avoiding public because of the media and paparazzi for good, I wonder where he would take me, it has been perplexing thoughts that are keeping burning in curiosity. The belief is unreal as if I am going on a date with my favourite crush, what am I even thinking of?

I stare at myself, I look timid. I did a little bit of eye makeup, tinted my lips and kept it real and natural rather than the previous attempt of having to put too much uncanny makeup. My phone buzzes on the table, and my eyes gleam in lighted happiness suddenly out of nowhere I feel the anxiety paving its way up. Oh no... I feel like a teenager again. I grin at the screen seeing his messages pop one by one.

KIMCHI'S DAD:-

Oh shit! the phone was on silent didn't realize it.

I am on the way now, just left home.

YOU:-

It's okay, drive safe.

I am ready 😊

KIMCHI'S DAD:-

oh, I am coming in 20 minutes.

YOU:-

Okay! 😌

And then he's offline, and I am grinning like a maniac, geez I really need to stop or it's an inkling the idea of expectations from him. I am neither being able to stop that rush and hurry in me nor am I having any control over how it makes my heart feels, right at this moment nothing else matters to me, not the unpacked luggage cases, not the uncleaned upper rooms, not the empty fridge. Nothing matters at this moment that I am leaving, though I rethink it still puts him top of the list and no matter what.

I am not surprised, this is always happening, he had magical powers to persuade my heart to do anything I would be worried about why I acted in that particular fashion in that situation when I should have acted like this. I just feel pumped and vital just and only with him, nothing makes me as he does, it would be a lie if I told I don't enjoy the dazzle and all that feeling blandish and imprudent towards my future feelings, I fail every time, every single time with him it's the same.

And I am hoping I wouldn't do that this time, I have to get my things straight even if it is to grapple with him at the dinner table. I can't be unreal and deviated with him this time, he's promised me he would do just and only talking and I can't let myself down when I get to talk, it's rare to see him letting me talk or he always has his magical dust sprinkled at me and suddenly I am his puppet and everything I want to tell goes down the drain and I am all crossed over and it happens that I am lost way too much and indulge in more of him and less of me.