Criminals in love

-Y/N- 

Noori ran away before I could feed him the last few spoons of his Bulgogi rice. Taehyung made it for Noori since he had been hating on carrots. It will be Noori's first birthday and we cannot keep hush up about it. Taehyung and I have officially halted on the new house plan and we have been planning his first birthday party and seems like it's an underwater-themed birthday Party for Noori. 

I eat the leftover Bulgogi rice, Noori won't eat it anyway. He will spit it out on purpose, I would rather eat it. I wash the bowl and Taehyung's large hands grab me. I gasp and flinch "Taehyung!" 

"Shush! it's just you and me..." he whispers and slides his hand into my pants I slap his hand off me and release myself away "Where is Noori?" I ask he gives me a naughty smile and carefully peeks behind at the entrance and frowns at me, "Monkey women" he says and grabs my butt. I giggle running away from him. Oh, this is fun, "Don't do anything Taehyung" I whisper when he chases and cages me and seeks my lips, his lips sucking my lower lip a little harder than he would. I grip his shirt. 

It's been a month since we had privacy or hardly any make-outs... sex is now a word in the dictionary for us. We haven't had anything at all for a while, our lives have taken a turn for over a month now and we are already getting used to it. Because... 

"Y/n-ah!?" Eomma calls and Taehyung releases my lip. 

Yep. 

Eomma has been living with us for over a month, and Taehyung has no say in this... He was stupid to say 'yes' when she announced she would live with us until we got married. 

I exhausted to even put up a fight with Eomma, but having Eomma here was not so bad. The happiest thing to me is he gets to stay at home, we don't have to leave him at daycare these days. And I come home to Eomma and him, I don't have to cook or even clean... she does everything for me and takes care of the house. My garden is blooming with a new section of cherry tomatoes that Eomma planted. 

But at what cost? 

I and Taehyung sleep away, somedays Noori sleeps with us and on some days he sleeps with his dad in the chamber. Early in the morning Taehyung would come and wake me up to nurse Noori for a while and during that time we would whisper until Noori fell asleep and then Eomma would wake up and we force ourselves to get ready for work.

And while we drive to the office we get barely twenty minutes to talk until he drops me off. Our dating has switched to messaging and texting each other. We haven't gotten enough of each other. And Taehyung has been exceptionally understanding. He has become more patient and hopelessly romantic. 

He flirts with me on texts and whenever Eomma is not around. Some days I find myself blushing furiously under his steady scrutiny, our tea times are fun because of Noori and his little discoveries. Some days I overthink if I am not giving Taehyung enough time as I used to because my mom is here. But he is understanding and quite supportive of my mother to stay here. Eomma gives me advice and we have our little talks about everything around us. Although some days I disagree with her and complain to Taehyung I am just like her. Adamant. 

Taehyung slumps and I peck him quickly and he grins, I grin back and run to the dining hall, "Yes Eomma?" 

"Y/nah, bring the washed vegetables dear I shall cut them up," she says. 

I nod and rush back into the kitchen, Taehyung is chugging water. I poke his butt and he slaps mine. We giggle and I take the vegetables to the dining hall. 

Eomma likes all her meals prepped and I am opposite to her. I take at least an hour to decide what to cook. 

Noori suddenly whines and I peep to where he is, ah this boy.